Anyone got any personal picks of THEIR guitar modeled after David Gilmour's "Black Strat?"

It was featured in this months Guitar World Magazine.

Cause I was thinking about doin' my current strat like that or building one that is similar...
Quote by CrackerJack465
Amps dont matter.
NeWb!
a lot of people probably do it without knowing who david gilmour is, it's a pretty generic look. mine looked like it at one point, no pics though.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
a lot of people probably do it without knowing who david gilmour is, it's a pretty generic look. mine looked like it at one point, no pics though.

This,

Its just a black strat with white pickups and knobs and a maple neck. Very standard not like some exotic paint job just black.

also TS, your sig, well... Floyd roses are mad and a LOT of people like dean and ibanez guitars, probably more people lihe them then dislike them.

EDIT: For some reason I was on your profile and FYI, profiles are not groups or fanclubs
Last edited by guitarcam123 at Nov 21, 2008,
you got your strat signed by satch... lucky
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter