nz_matt
What about "Ghost Mutt?"
941 IQ
I KNOW this has been posted everywhere, but it's awesome.

MOAR
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
12shinn21
UG's Jack Black
421 IQ

^^Superbad, Look under the main guy's arm

The aforementioned converge in how i met your mother, to the right of the yellow jacket guy's head.

Haha I can pretty much only find converge.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
There's a lot of that in Superbad and films like that. Transformers has shitloads of bands like rise against, etc. not exactly hardcore and far more marketable to a transformers audience i guess but wasnt expecting it all the same.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I saw a program on TV the other day and there was a kid wearing an Earth Crisis shirt. I wish I could remember what it was on now. There's also the classic Brittish talk-show where they have a load of Edge kids on. The best part is all but one of them have now broke Edge. Actually, here's the link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZMp7o3Py4

Pink Edit: I just tried watching this again and I can't get through the first three minutes. It just makes me cringe. The chick wearing the On Thin Ice shirt is the only one that is still Edge.'
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
treflip
UG's Duke Of Essex
1,030 IQ
Did Richard Madeley just call straight edge "new"?

Jesus, what a twat. He went to my school
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I was just watching Argumental and John Sargeant comes out with 'I prefer Norwegian death metal. Hellhammer rocks!'. Black metal on TV = awesome.
All-O-Gistics:

StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I was watching MTV cribs one day and some guy was wearing a Black Flag shirt. I've found tons of punk and hardcore references in places you wouldn't expect, I just can't think of them right now. There was like a whole thread on this one time in the punk forum.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Garden_Of_Light
355 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
I was just watching Argumental and John Sargeant comes out with 'I prefer Norwegian death metal. Hellhammer rocks!'. Black metal on TV = awesome.

love that show. frankie boyle is a king.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
love that show. frankie boyle is a king.

Hell yes! Frankie Boyle makes the show worth watching, he's also awesome on Mock The Week.
All-O-Gistics:

Meatball200
Owl-King
384 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK

What channel's Argumental on? Havnt even heard of it.
EDIT: Oh yeah just rememered its on Dave, my bad. Anyone know where I can watch it online?
Last edited by Meatball200 at Nov 22, 2008,
wshnationals
...is a real boy
5,418 IQ
i could have sworn that 50 cent or some other incredibly commericial-ized rapper was friends with black flag on myspace
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
When we're graphing in algebra, my teacher always says "And then we take out our straight edge"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
barge1
major rager
107 IQ
freaky louise hahahahahaha
on the brink of extinction.
scotto263
10 IQ
I was hoping we could make recommendations to put hardcore in more traditionally non hardcore places, instead of looking to the past for hardcore happening already.

I think once hardcore happens in a place not traditionally aassociated with hardcore like a Library or Church then that place is become as hardcore or a place in my suburban town.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
i guess this is hardcore in a non-hardcore place. This kid is working at taco bell and is screaming Kersed by Ceremony into the drive-through microphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_QCgtPOixI

....i kind of hate it, but it pertains to the thread
....i thought i liked it, ha
chris_122
1,208 IQ
Quote by scotto263
I was hoping we could make recommendations to put hardcore in more traditionally non hardcore places, instead of looking to the past for hardcore happening already.

I think once hardcore happens in a place not traditionally aassociated with hardcore like a Library or Church then that place is become as hardcore or a place in my suburban town.
I don't get it.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
There's a lot of that in Superbad and films like that. Transformers has shitloads of bands like rise against, etc. not exactly hardcore and far more marketable to a transformers audience i guess but wasnt expecting it all the same.

not exactly hardcore,
but theres a The Unseen poster in Superbad
i thought that was really funny
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Nov 27, 2008,