Page 1 of 3
Ive been cutting my wrists because I was bored. THen I kept doing it because I thought the pain felt a little good, and my wrist has a bunch of cuts. ANd my gf is saying not to do it. ANd im scared that im turning emo because i recently started listening to slipnott. And plus Ive been cutting myself for n apperent reason, and im afraid i might become emo, HALP i no wanna be emo
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
get help, now.

edit: and learn to type.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Yeah pretty much.

Self harm is indicative of serious underlying mental health problems.

Fuck off.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Becoming? That's pretty much about as emo as you can get, stop cutting yourself you dumb****.
i dont think you are near emo, i think you are emo, but you just think you aren't because you don't want to be emo
just dont listen to slipknot man. seriously

and i think ^^^ is emo.
Frusciante

zzeazz -

Im coming for you
Actually when you cut yourself your body releases certain stimuli that do in a sense make you "feel good". It's an evolutionary care over from when we had to clime prickely trees and fight off lions, so that when we got hurt, we got a rush to continue on trying to live instead of rolling over.

By the way, this is clearly a troll
Quote by YourMessiah666
no. you're trying to be. and you are trying too hard. so no.

dont push him too hard, yourmesssaih666
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Down the highway, not across the streets.

Slipknot isn't emo BTW.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
your becoming a psycho is more like it, when will you kids learn about what emo means, its a mental state you jackass

Emo= Emotive/Emotional

unless you are a robot then you are exempt from being emo

if you get sad/happy/angry YOUR EMO
Hmmm... not sure if troll.
keep it up man, do what you want, hopefully it will kill you.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
obvious troll

No im not a troll, i hate them in fact..

but seriously, i mean, when i cut myself, it kinda feels good...That is freaking me out, I cant stop, ill just end up doing it again...
A real man would use a gun...on his wrists...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by itsxsteves
dont push him too hard, yourmesssaih666

lmao yesss. another time my full name has been mentioned in a thread. awesome.
Go mow the lawn instead.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
obvious troll

obvious troll is obvious?

whenever I read threads like these I feel bad for half a second because I'm like "What if by some small margin of a chance this is real...?"

Then the second is gone and I come to my senses
You're scared you're becoming Emo because you are cutting your wrists, well, personally I'd be more scared to perhaps die but I guess that's just me. However, if your only fear is becoming Emo, I say as long as you haven't decided to cut your balls off yet, you're in the clear so keep cutting.. dumbass..
Quote by Mannypedraza

but seriously, i mean, when i cut myself, it kinda feels good...That is freaking me out, I cant stop, ill just end up doing it again...

Fap instead. Seriously. Way better idea than cutting yourself and it also feels "kinda good".
experiment, try cutting about 5 inches beneath your chin i heard it feels better the harder you do it
Quote by eds1275
obvious troll is obvious?

whenever I read threads like these I feel bad for half a second because I'm like "What if by some small margin of a chance this is real...?"

Then the second is gone and I come to my senses

Ok, im serious, im not a troll.

But Ive been cutting my wrist because apparently it feels good...but I know its wrong. and I cant stop.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Ok, im serious, im not a troll.

But Ive been cutting my wrist because apparently it feels good...but I know its wrong. and I cant stop.

Well if you're a troll then you're not a very amusing one. If you ARE serious...Stop...?
Quote by Mannypedraza

Read my post, and then instead of cutting yourself go take up boxing, you get to hurt yourself, but in a good kind of way.
hahaha you're about as emo as you get man. Just stop cutting yourself? And Guitar skater is right. If you have an emotion it would make you emo.
Give me a 60's kind of life
Quote by claptonisgod04
hahaha you're about as emo as you get man. Just stop cutting yourself? And Guitar skater is right. If you have an emotion it would make you emo.

No he's not, he's stupid infact.

I am happy. Therefore I am gay. Well yes, strictly speaking but in todays colloquia 'gay' doesn't mean happy, it's mostly used to describe something else.

Emo =! emotional, much like gay =! happy. Emo describes that whole fashion, social and musical trend.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Ive been cutting my wrists because I was bored.

Are you ****ing retarded?
Page 1 of 3