Someone help me Figure this out the other day I heard the Jonas Brothers song LoveBug and thought **** this sounds so familiar but I can't figure out what song it sounds like. I figured the pit has the answer and I will be very disappointed if you don't

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PZ1Wh0jV-E
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
The chords seem very similar to Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Quote by lurker_91
death to that band= epic fail

yea....... but that doesn't exactly answer the question does it?
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment, while the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for.
Errr, why were you listening to the Jonas Brothers?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by dark&broken
Step 1: Go to youtube

Step 2: search pachelbel rant

Step 3: learn why very little in pop is original, and why it all sounds familiar.

The Jonas Brothers aren't pop. They're technical death metal.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Errr, why were you listening to the Jonas Brothers?

I have a little sister and I'm the nice older brother I let her pick the radio station for a little while.
Quote by InvaderTSN
The Jonas Brothers aren't pop. They're technical death metal.
-5 respect points.
wow.. what a bad song

edit: also, dont know.. erry pop song is similar these days