Can you buy the drum kit seprately?
if so, how much does it cost?

just wondering because I want to get Rock Band 2, but I like the GH kit better
I'm pretty sure the GH4 kit doesn't work with rockband2 so that would just be a waste of money.
Wow it does work. I would go for it then man, the GH kit looks better IMO.
The GHWT kit has some occasional cymbal problems, at least the launch kit did. I don't know about the RB2 kit, but the RB1 kit died a lot. I hear the RB2 one is WAY sturdier.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
The GHWT kit has some occasional cymbal problems, at least the launch kit did. I don't know about the RB2 kit, but the RB1 kit died a lot. I hear the RB2 one is WAY sturdier.

my rb1 kit beats the hell out of the rb2 kit, even if my bass pedal is cracked in 3 spots and being held together by wood,nails and tape

it's way sturdier, but if you hit the rb2 kit too hard on the two middle pads it shakes the battery pack and disconnects it sometimes.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Rockband 2 and GHWT instruments work with both games

EDIT: They are compatible with each other only with the 360 version as far as i know
Last edited by Greylamda at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by Boss61607
Yea, I'm playin on the 360, but is the kit sold seperately?

pretty sure you have to get the band kit to get the drums, only the guitar is sold seperate as far as i know.
Don't waste your money on plastic kits. Go out and buy a mesh head Roland TD9 kit andtrigger the game with that. You get much better feel, less stress on your hands, a much better build quility and when not playing a game you can play the full drums and get great sounds.
Quote by moody07747
Don't waste your money on plastic kits. Go out and buy a mesh head Roland TD9 kit andtrigger the game with that. You get much better feel, less stress on your hands, a much better build quility and when not playing a game you can play the full drums and get great sounds.

or you could go all out and get one of these

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E2OW1Q
Quote by Boss61607
Yea, I'm playin on the 360, but is the kit sold seperately?

I don't think they are for sale separate yet, they should be sold separately eventually like with Rockband 1&2. If not thats what friends are for haha