Yeah... It's not that hard.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Almost there,

Why do you think they make bigger ones?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
It's not that hard to do... I could do it extremely easily.

In fact, I now limit myself to what I'm willing to buy, because I currently only have 8 gigs on my mp3 player, and I wouldn't want ot get more than I could fit on there, because then I'd have to bother with switching stuff around every now and then.
mine is nearly full, altho there is only about 27GB due to the software it runs taking up 3 or something like that
Im at about 50. Had to delete alot cuz I only have room for the 27ish.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by freedoms_stain
My 60GB zen vision M is >half full, so, me.

do they do a 60 GB version? i got the 30 cos i thought it was the biggest they did

how annoying
Quote by imthehitcher
do they do a 60 GB version? i got the 30 cos i thought it was the biggest they did

how annoying
Trust me, you don't want the 60, it's a fat mother fucker.

The only reason I'm even considering replacing it is that it's just too damn thick.
I stayed at this dudes house once in Edmonton (friend of a friend) who had something like 3 terabytes of music and an indescribable record collection.

I've got about 14 gigs myself but it's growing pretty fast.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Trust me, you don't want the 60, it's a fat mother fucker.

The only reason I'm even considering replacing it is that it's just too damn thick.

that's what she said
I've got 8GB of storage space on my iPod and only 2GB of audio. I should start collecting tracks again. I'm sure I could fill all the space.

I know a kid at college who has two 1TB drives filled with music tracks. He is becoming a video editor and keeps the songs around for any of his video projects.
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 21, 2008,
I have about 60 GB of music just on my second internal HD, so yeah I could with no problems. Though really I just carry a small 2 GB player.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
wtf is a mp4 player?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Quote by scottroweso
wtf is a mp4 player?

a device that plays mp4 files presumably. or a typo.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by freedoms_stain
My 60GB zen vision M is >half full, so, me.
you can get a sixty gig version? wtf! all i could find was a thirty
I have around 80-90 gigs of music atm.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah