http://8tracks.com/FilthMerchant/ug-radio-19112008-mhdrunk

This is just a selection of tracks that I like by bands that I didn't think you knew - or in the case of Discharge, a band that apparently alot of you don't know but should.

Anvil is some great old school power metal from 1983. Hellkrusher, an amalgamation of the two bands Hellbastard and Energetic Krusher plays a heavy, thrashy brand of crust. Witchmaster play extreme and perverted death/thrash metal. Discharge are the originators of 'd-beat' and crust punk, and just about every form of extreme punk or metal can be traced back to them. They were easily as important to thrash metal as any metal band. Mutilator are a Brazillian band playing good death/thrash. Gastunk are a Japanese crossover band. Syphilitic Vaginas are another Japanese band that play something that lies between old Japanese hardcore (see GISM, Zouo, Gauze and Gastunk), black metal (ie Bathory, Venom) and speed metal. Insanity are from San Francisco and play some of the most brutal thrash metal you will ever hear. The version of this song is taken from their 1993 album of the same title - the song is however just about unchanged since it was first written and performed in 84/85, I just didn't think there'd be much point in playing you guys noisy audience recordings from 23 years ago.

NOV 21 MHDrunk
NOV 28 Mr. President
DEC 05 Dyer's Eve
DEC 12 Instrumetal
DEC 19 Scourge441
DEC 26 nebiru
JAN 02 Snyper
JAN 09 Kepulix
JAN 16 webbtje
JAN 23 King ofKumbucha
JAN 30 tigerking615
FEB 06 Mudvayne_4_Life
At least sticky it.

EDIT: I'll delete the thread I made. Snyper said I could have the day since MH is banned. I was waiting for him to send me a link, so I posted my own.
Last edited by metal Lover at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by ZanasCross
lol, I've never been in teh metal forum... I'll just leave this up and let you all fight it out. I was just fulfilling a request.

EDIT: Nevermind lol. Great mix.
HOLY FUCK, Gastunk kicks ass. I'll message you for some mp3s, Drunk.
Last edited by metal Lover at Nov 21, 2008,
Great mix, indeed! I don't have time right now to listen to this, but the Gastunk and Syphilitic Vaginas are the only bands I haven't got anything from anyway
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

What the fukk. Now its playing Broadswords mix.

8track is fukked man.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
How odd... ^

This is pretty awesome. Anvil, Hellkrusher, and Gastunk were great, in particular.
Quote by Mr. President
Whoa... a new metal s-mod?

Nope
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Cool-ass list, of course.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Decent list. It finally played right. I had heard about half of them, of the couple others I hadn't Insanity stood out.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.