That wood looks a bit less than solid...
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard
It's not worth going to a luthier for IMO.
How did it happen anyway?
\

EDIT:It doesn't look like you dropped it.
I would just keep it that way.
Last edited by timo1 at Nov 21, 2008,
my friend was putting on the strap and he didnt notice that the strap was about to come off. and he wasnt holding the guitar. he was only holding the strap so when the strap came off it just fell.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Thats called guitar character. BATTLE SCARS! The sign of a truly being used instrument. I say leave it, and be proud of it. but what they can do is either; 1. Sand it down and refinish it, 2. Using steam to remove dents in the wood, and refinishing or 3. using bondo to fill the dents and refinishing.
om nom nom, yum guitar, om nom nom
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Whats it taste like?

wut kind of nuts? V
Last edited by flightX at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by ozy!d!ot
tastes like nuts? wtf?

lol it was a guitar pun
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
It's fixable. But is it worth paying the price to fix it? Maybe not. Ask around and see.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i just need to stop the finish from coming off.
i have this clear 'magic' tape could i use that? or would it just do more damage?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Sounds iffy to me...probably would harm the finish down the road if you tried to take it off. The best way to get it fixed and stop it from getting worse is to have it repainted and for that, they have to fill the hole up anyways...
Do you have a pet that could have nibbled on it? Do you put special sauces on the guitar that may or may not lure wild animals into your home? Do you enjoy the taste of wood? :wink: