Who went? I was in the left pit facing the stage wearing a white shirt, high-knee skankin' if anyone saw me! Any thoughts on Suburban Legends or Tragedy? I thought they both did awesome. My favorite songs The Aquabats! played were Idiot Box, I'm a Winner and Awesome Forces. I never really liked Tiger Rider vs. Time Sprinkler. But It was one of the funnest shows I have been to in a while.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
That was an awesome show, I couldn't leave the pit once that aquabats started. I thought Tragedy was good, what with the dead babies without hearts and lungs and such. I thought Suburban Legends was cheesy, but solid. The tax for crowd surfing was a nice idea, I grabbed someones sock. I was mainly in the middle pit, sometimes went to the front, awesome first show, gotta see how Reel Big Fish stack up in January.
Uh... Tragedy played with the aquabats? What the ****?

Or are there two Tragedys?

I saw the Aquabats once and had a great time. I can't stand them on record but they make for a fun show.
Did you happen to throw that sock? I think it hit me. That was the kid with the Orange Nike's right?

Tragedy is the Metal Bee-gee's band that wear spandex and glitter.
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
I know I spun it a little and threw it back, who knows. I was the heavyset kid in jeans and a rolled up sleeves white hoodie. During the Tragedy pit, I jumped in and fell, then started to skank when nobody was doing anything.

During the Aquabats, all i know is I was in the middle pit and front, only went to get a drink during the pudding belt commercial, then was back in the whole time.

That was insane with the Suburban Lengends drummer (I think) screaming at the owner/security. Can't wait for Reel Big Fish in January, getting my tickets tomorrow.

Should a Gaslight Anthem show be as (relatively) calm as this one? Seeing them in December, don't wanna get into insane pits yet.
Quote by Mr. Nasty
I know I spun it a little and threw it back, who knows. I was the heavyset kid in jeans and a rolled up sleeves white hoodie. During the Tragedy pit, I jumped in and fell, then started to skank when nobody was doing anything.

During the Aquabats, all i know is I was in the middle pit and front, only went to get a drink during the pudding belt commercial, then was back in the whole time.

That was insane with the Suburban Lengends drummer (I think) screaming at the owner/security. Can't wait for Reel Big Fish in January, getting my tickets tomorrow.

Should a Gaslight Anthem show be as (relatively) calm as this one? Seeing them in December, don't wanna get into insane pits yet.

Haha, you'll be fine, you're seeing them with Bouncing Souls and Let Me Run in Asbury, right? I'll be there that night, trust me, it won't be bad and you don't have to go in the pit if you don't feel comfortable, I actually doubt there will really even be a pit.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yea, if I find some friends that wanna go, I'll go to the Roseland ballroom one, if not, I'll go solo/ 1 or 2 friends in Jersey. The pits are fun, just not too keen on being trampled haha.

I'm a big guy, no problem standing up, just gotta plant my feet. I really want to see Big D, gotta wait for their summer tour, couldn't find anyone to come to skanksgiving. I gotta get me a pair of musicians earplugs, I got back home at 1, woke up at 3 with the worst migrane of my life, didn't puke though. My neck is killing me right now though haha.
I got invited to go to that Skanksgiving thing, I didn't go because I only had the money for one show and it was the day after The Ergs last show. There was pretty much no way I was going to skanksgiving, I mean it was my favorite bands last show.
Theres a party in my tummy, so yummy so yummy!

I was supposed to go with some chick that lives 50 min away, didnt work, out, dropped contact, working on some local people to go see Reel Big Fish.
I am going to see RBF and Streetlight too probably.
Why is the drummer for Suburban Legends so hardcore? haha. I saw him yell f u to the manager guy when the manager told him to leave. What happened?
TBK ||RIP
BBAS||RIP
50RR||RIP
AO|| RIP
WMW||RIP
SF||RIP
SMB||RIP
TS||RIP

HYW
No idea, I'm pretty sure it was because he was blocking the door.
Gotta check out that streetlight show, I'm gunna try to make it.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Haha, you'll be fine, you're seeing them with Bouncing Souls and Let Me Run in Asbury, right? I'll be there that night, trust me, it won't be bad and you don't have to go in the pit if you don't feel comfortable, I actually doubt there will really even be a pit.

God, Let Me Run are amazing. Have you heard their new album?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
God, Let Me Run are amazing. Have you heard their new album?

Yeah, it's amazing.
Quote by lounge act
I saw Suburban Legends with Big D and Less Than Jake, and I thought they were great and really fun, so for some reason I bought their album. I've still never gotten into it and I realize that they really weren't that good.

Shout it loud! yeah i cant really get excited about listening to suburban legends but they were fun to watch.