Page 1 of 5
What's the most ****ed up song you've ever heard? No Cannibal Corpse nonsense.

I'd have to go with Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique, Daddy by Korn, or Prison Sex by Tool
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Probably, out of more mainstream bands, A Little Piece Of Heaven by A7X, those lyrics are pretty ****ed up if you just read them without hearing the song, shi t they are even F***ed up with the music.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Nov 21, 2008,
little girls - oingo boingo.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Prison Sex? Really? Dude, that song isn't about anal rape. It's not that ****ed up, it actually has a message. It's about getting treated like **** then turning around and doing the exact same thing to somebody else.

"I do unto others what has been done to me.
Do unto others what has been done to you."

Look beyond the surface.
Quote by SlashYourFug
Prison Sex? Really? Dude, that song isn't about anal rape. It's not that ****ed up, it actually has a message. It's about getting treated like **** then turning around and doing the exact same thing to somebody else.

"I do unto others what has been done to me.
Do unto others what has been done to you."

Look beyond the surface.

Just every time I hear him say "I've found some (temporary sanity?), ****, blood, and cum on my hands" I get a chill.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Why not cannibal corpse? any of their lyrics are easily the most fvcked up things you'll find
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
"Jesus Loves the Little Children"

"Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red and yellow black and white
They're all precious in his sight
Jesus loves the little children of the world!
...Except the gay ones."
stairway backwards scared the **** out of me when i first heard it without the lyrics
Quote by TimboSlice
Kinda makes you wonder though...how much IS the fish? And how much IS the chips?! DOES THE FISH HAVE CHIPS!?!

Those are my thoughs, exactly.

Yes, they are....

DOES THE FISH HAVE CHIPS?!?!?!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zk-kn_gxYI
or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuO2Ao7043Y&feature=related
Zomboid by Dir en Grey, any of their old stuff especial off of the cd kisou. I think that cd only had one song that wasn't about some messed up sexual thing.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by BWenz7
What's the most ****ed up song you've ever heard? No Cannibal Corpse nonsense.

I'd have to go with Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique, Daddy by Korn, or Prison Sex by Tool

Yeah Dance With The Devil was pretty messed up. The shock factor alone.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by in2thesun88
Probably, out of more mainstream bands, A Little Piece Of Heaven by A7X, those lyrics are pretty ****ed up if you just read them without hearing the song, shi t they are even F***ed up with the music.

the music vid is really ****ed up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLjZLWdTeU
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
i was freaking out about the yelling part dave dromaine does in "Down with The Sickness" by Disturbed..

Yelling about his mum hitting him, and how he wanted her to die... Crazy ****.

Called her a...

STUPID, SADISTIC, F*CKING *****

Good song though.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

me: "mom, what's the most disturbing song you know?"
mom: "..."
mom: "Country Death Song by the Violent Femmes."
me: "..."

I'd say...Happy Happy Joy Joy by Wax.
Aphex Twin's "Rubber Johhny" when it's accompanied by the video. Surgeon General's Warning - do not watch in the dark.
I agree with TS, Dance with the Devil is freaking gnarly. I friend of mine showed it to me a few weeks ago. I'll say Mr Rogers by Korn.
Quote by in2thesun88
Yea, whenever I see the video I ask "Was 1:46-1:52 necessary?"

when i first saw it i was like they can have this in a music vid?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by b4mvthrasher
i was freaking out about the yelling part dave dromaine does in "Down with The Sickness" by Disturbed..

Yeah, I always skip that bit because it distresses me to listen to it.

Most Angelspit songs have disturbing lyrics.
XIAOXI
Whenever "Kim" (Eminem) comes up in iTunes, I get a little scared. I really do. I can barely listen to it.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Page 1 of 5