Right now, I have a crap T-mobile phone. I wanna buy the new Behold that came out recently, but I don't know how to replace it. From what I've read so far, all you need to do is get the SIM card off your old phone, put it on the new one, and toss the old phone away or something.
Is that correct? Also, would I be able to do anything on the Behold? like going online and IMing for free? or is it timed and I get a bill for being online
Well I'm sure T-Mobile has an upgrade service just like every other wireless provider. At the end of your (usually) 2-year contract they allow you to upgrade. Basically you get a huge discount on a new phone if you renew your contract. If you aren't eligible for an upgrade you'd be looking at paying full price. Also yes, all you do is swap the SIM card to the new phone and everything transfers.

And to answer your question about online and IMing, there's usually a monthly fee associated with those features. If you attempt to use said features and don't have the matching bolt-on plan on your contract, you will be charged out the ass.
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
Right now, I have a crap T-mobile phone. I wanna buy the new Behold that came out recently, but I don't know how to replace it. From what I've read so far, all you need to do is get the SIM card off your old phone, put it on the new one, and toss the old phone away or something.
Is that correct? Also, would I be able to do anything on the Behold? like going online and IMing for free? or is it timed and I get a bill for being online

your timed for data, thats how they charge fo internet and aim, and i think you need to transfer your number to your new phone as well.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"