Alright, so when I ran through the amp I intend to get and a BBE treble booster, I liked the sound. I can't afford $100 for a one-trick pony like a one-knob treble booster though. Which was when I found this;

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ElectroHarmonix-Nano-LPB1-Power-Booster-?sku=150092

I've had good experiences with EHX Nano pedals before, and it's $50 cheaper than the BBE. Is this a treble booster of sorts though, or something different? Apologies if the question seems stupid, I'm not a guru on stuff like this.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
It's a clean boost up until about 1-2 on the volume, then it starts to color your tone and add gain.
It's not a treble booster, just a regular old one-knob OD.
I'd say wait until you get your Peavey and then see what you need. Doesn't it have a footswitchable boost? I think the LPB would be redundant if it does.
Quote by Roc8995
It's a clean boost up until about 1-2 on the volume, then it starts to color your tone and add gain.
I'd say wait until you get your Peavey and then see what you need. Doesn't it have a footswitchable boost? I think the LPB would be redundant if it does.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I use it on my drive channel to balls it up a bit.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Roc8995

+1

I've got one in my chain now to fatten up my tone a bit. Its a great pedal for the money, clean boost or fattener. It can pretty much turn your amp from say thrash metal to stoner sludge with the press of a button. But it fails in comparison if its a treble booster your looking for.
would you throw the lpb in the loop or out in front?
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
You could probably throw it in the loop if you all you wanted was to increase volume for a solo or something.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not