with all the bigotry, faggotry and closed mindedness of the pit today. we have lost sight of ourselves. we spend so much time making useless threads and creating problems for the UG community, that we tempted the pros, old users and the skilled thread starters to abuse us. to tell us we had failed. to tell us to get the hell out. but now that has spread to not just pointless threads. but threads that could be quite good. and just need a bit of encouragement. so that means that the new guys with only the best intentions get rejected. and the old guys go to hell. in all of this commotion. we have lost. sight of what this site was started for. the love, the lulz, the music. and the ultimate guitaring.

so i come here today to ask everbody, new or old, black or white, hardcore and jazz. to come together. and respect each other. to just..... GET ALONG.

so read this. and tell 5 more users to read it. and by that end. be may strive for a better and brighter ultimate guitar.

your humble servent

sideshow bob
Last edited by sideshow bob at Nov 21, 2008,
Are you just pissed people were mocking your other thread?

EDIT: By and large we get along fine, thanks.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I dunno...I'm feeling a multi here.

I agree with you, though. The intolerance and pettiness shown by quite large percentage of users is mildly irritating. And it's worse when new members have to suffer it when they probably don't know any better.
XIAOXI
Dude they only made fun of your grammar. It's the pit... there is a reason why people say "It's the pits". Don't take things so personally; do it like the rest of the pit and just fap your problems away.

fap fap fappity fap
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
What do you mean by faggotry?
I kind of think it's funny that you say bigotry and then use faggotry right after that.
Especially after you're saying we should all get along, black, white, whatever whatever.
Quote by x_thurston_x
I kind of think it's funny that you say bigotry and then use faggotry right after that.
Especially after you're saying we should all get along, black, white, whatever whatever.

Just not gays apparently.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by x_thurston_x

Valid argument. Perhaps he just doesn't take into consideration just what a "fag" is. Maybe hes in medieval times and still considers it to be a bundle of sticks.

TS I was totally joking.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
You are stupid, just because you got flamed for a rediculous thread ( assumption )

We get along well, when there's actually a valid point/ thread.

I agree there is alot of teasing etc, it's the pit, get used to it!
a little lost.....
Quote by sideshow bob
with all the bigotry, faggotry and closed mindedness of the pit today. we have lost sight of ourselves. we spend so much time making useless threads and creating problems for the UG community, that we tempted the pros, old users and the skilled thread starters to abuse us. to tell us we had failed. to tell us to get the hell out. but now that has spread to not just pointless threads. but threads that could be quite good. and just need a bit of encouragement. so that means that the new guys with only the best intentions get rejected. and the old guys go to hell. in all of this commotion. we have lost. sight of what this site was started for. the love, the lulz, the music. and the ultimate guitaring.

so i come here today to ask everbody, new or old, black or white, hardcore and jazz. to come together. and respect each other. to just..... GET ALONG.

so read this. and tell 5 more users to read it. and by that end. be may strive for a better and brighter ultimate guitar.

your humble servent

sideshow bob

You're part of the problem.
You're*
as long as there is more than one person on earth, someone will disagree with someone else. it's inevitable, and the same applies in smaller groups too. we just have to do our best not to have a disagreement for the wrong reason (bigotry, etc.)
Again, *reported* for multi. Maybe you shouldn't have chosen the same avatar as "ilovethepit" that was banned yesterday...
hmm
funny how his thread is showing part of the problems he see's
but to a certain degree i agree
but most of the time its deserved
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Yay!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Shut up you join dating descriminator

Also shutup you stupid november 08er...

Also *reported*
a little lost.....
Quote by sideshow bob

your humble servent

sideshow bob

Quote by stephen_rettie
i havent noticed any problems
you've only been here a month, the pits a horrible place, we like it here lol.

He's been here for a day.

Someone burn this kid's IP to the ground.
^ He's not been here a month, he is a multi that registered TODAY.. So either report him or stop posting here, this is a spam thread, you can get warned for posting.