Ok so ive got my guitar....Ive got a poster with the basic chords...E C D etc
ive learned some intros...
Killers-Mr Brightside
Bloc Party-Flux (i think) or maybe haunting for witchs....one of them
Six Pence none the Richer-Kiss me
Oasis-Wonderwall (i just need to slow my rythm down and i will have got it)
Paramore-haljuhey
Smoken in the water- cant think of the band...please dont flame me
White Strips-Seven Nation Army....
Green Day-When September ends...i think again

So anyone tell me any other easy songs to learn....
Every time i look songs i like up they look to difficult to play...note i have only started so my fingers cant spread as much as some people that being playng to ages...
Any help would be greatful...thanks
Look at One by Metallica. The intro is soooo easy and just work your way up through the song and when you can play most of that song, you should be able to play something alot more advanced. It worked for me.
Quote by Aragorn Zweir
Look at One by Metallica. The intro is soooo easy and just work your way up through the song and when you can play most of that song, you should be able to play something alot more advanced. It worked for me.

i think that'd be a bit too hard for him, dont get me wrong, pushing yourself is good, i learnt sweet child as my 2nd song, but hes only a beginner

try Hey there delilah by Plain white T's, im not into them but its a good beginner song
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
Quote by Aragorn Zweir

my friend showed me the first 5 strings of that
so ya il look that up when get home thanks.

Quote by Aragorn Zweir
i think that'd be a bit too hard for him, dont get me wrong, pushing yourself is good, i learnt sweet child as my 2nd song, but hes only a beginner

try Hey there delilah by Plain white T's, im not into them but its a good beginner song.

na that ok i just know the first 5strings of it
I looked at that "plain white t's" song a while ago....didnt understand it to well....well it was at 3am when i was tipsy...so il have another look when get home
thanks
Quote by timo1
Time of your life

Does this drive anyone else crazy?? The title is Good Riddance...

Anyways, to poster, there is a sticky at the top of this forum that is a list of Beginner Songs. I would suggest checking that out.
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
son of a gun - nirvana, fun and easy to play and sing at the same time - woot