\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Personally I always figured it had something to do with the later harvest time in the southern climates compared to our October thanksgiving in Canada. Call me crazy, but I'll apologize in advance for hitting this thread with a little logic.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Quote by blackflag49
I'm confused, what do you mean? -_-

I think frenchabortion means how we celebrate it on the last Thursday of every November; how it's not the same date each year.
Quote by frenchabortion
(THE ROCK FROM WWF)....

I think you'll find it's WWE. Don't get it wrong, else he'll come and lay the smackdown on your candy ass
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by frenchabortion
why in the blue hell do you celebrate thanksgiving on the wrong day?

seriously what in the hell?

no man, why do you celebrate Thanksgiving on the wrong day.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Because the third Thursday is the day that all women are at their cooking peak. Think about it, they're a month before Christmas and they've had all the practise with the summer food.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't know. I just know the rest of the world is expected to celebrate it as well, which kind of makes me go "lol, wtf?".
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I don't know. I just know the rest of the world is expected to celebrate it as well, which kind of makes me go "lol, wtf?".

Yeah seriously, the rest of the world didn't slaughter an entire nation of indigenous people and then use them as a symbol of national pride, they don't deserve thanksgiving.

Well actually Australia did that too, so they can have thanksgiving, but no one else dammit!

Last.fm
Quote by Abunai X

It's never celebrated here. Whatever it is.

Isn't it that holiday where you thank the pilgrims for giving native Americans small pox?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
It's never celebrated here. Whatever it is.

Isn't it that holiday where you thank the pilgrims for giving native Americans small pox?

Is it? A lot of Americans on MSN say to me "So what are you doing for thanksgiving?". I used to think it was about the pioneers and all that, but I've been asked this question so many times, I'm starting to think the holiday is about something else.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
Is it? A lot of Americans on MSN say to me "So what are you doing for thanksgiving?". I used to think it was about the pioneers and all that, but I've been asked this question so many times, I'm starting to think the holiday is about something else.

That's because about 75% of the people who use MSN are retards, and yeah, it's about how the pilgrims came, where starving, where given aid from the natives and then proceded to slaughter the natives wholesale. to celebrate this people get together with their families, eat turkey, get really hammered and watch football.

Last.fm
Quote by frenchabortion
why in the blue hell do you celebrate thanksgiving on the wrong day?

seriously what in the hell?

Two words: Boxing Day.

Quote by frenchabortion
(THE ROCK FROM WWF)....

Wow, welcome to the past eight years.
You're*