Hey, just in case you didnt know, 7th son got signed to Roadrunner Records.
Ive been following this Vegas band for a while now and its good to know that they are going places with their music.
I think they bringing back the metalz!!!!!

Found V on youtube. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LJklOSfrn3o&feature=related
have a listen
www.myspace.com/7thsonband they got rid of their old songs but the one they got up is fantastic...
this is themhttp://au.youtube.com/watch?v=irOlDHKVVOg

Seriously, these guys rock. if you havnt heard them, listen. I was amazed that there are no tabs for their songs either hahha.
yeh feel free to tab em out for me :P (i tried and failed)
EDIT:
I have their other songs on my HD so gimmie a shout if u wanna listen
Last edited by Plarx at Nov 22, 2008,
OH NOES THE 7th SONZ0RS!!11!
Who are they actually?
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
meh i kind of liked the song they have up. hardly 'bringing back the metalz' though...alright to sing along to.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Sounds like a more produced version of Maiden, with boyband vocals. No like.

No, that's Coheed & Cambria

They actually sound very good. I'll be sure to keep tabs on them.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Roadrunner.

That alone says I probably won't be interested in them. Be assured they will lose whatever goodness they had.
They added me on myspace like over a year ago. I like them quite a bit! So I'm pretty excited they got signed and they're recording, so I can finally buy an album when it's out, lol.

Plarx: I dunno why they removed the songs either, but one of the band members commented back saying that a lot of the old stuff was gonna be on the album they're recording, so I'm pretty stoked to hear it all! You said you have some their other songs on your HD? Hmm
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
You lost credibility in your post after you said they're "bringing back the metal."
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
I quite like it..
It's a little... power/hair metal for my liking but there's potential.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
I quite like it..
It's a little... power/hair metal for my liking but there's potential.

Yeah that's what i first thought as well. usually i don't like it that much but i found that they are really fun to listen to. I left you a lil present if u want it in your PM Inbox

EDIT: is that a matt heafy avatar?!!!?!?!!?!!?! looks awesome
Last edited by Plarx at Nov 22, 2008,
Ta
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by korinaflyingv
... just like Opeth and Porcupine Tree did after signing to them..............

Uh yeah, everything after Deliverance sucks and PT were never good.
Quote by korinaflyingv
and you blame that on Roadrunner?

No, I don't, but it still defeats your argument
Quote by korinaflyingv
Not really, your argument was Roadrunner would make them lose whatever goodness they had. I gave 2 examples of bands that haven't lost their goodness since signing to Roadrunner.

But they HAVE lost heir goodness since signing to Roadrunner.

Losing their goodness BECAUSE of signing to Roadrunner is debatable, but I'm betting it had a little something to do with it.
Quote by Plarx

That song sounds abnormally similar to Metallica's Battery in some parts of the song but it still kicks ass. The only problem with the band that I've heard so far it the vocals could sound a little more angrier.
wtf
roadrunner havnt done ****....
have RR said to trivium to become really **** and stop screaming in the crusade? no!
did they tell them to record shogun to redeem themselves? no.
Trivium did it themselves.

same goes for many other bands signed to RR, nobody makes them go crap or sell out...its how the band decides to go ffs. i hate how ppl say **** like this
Quote by Vermintide
Uh yeah, everything after Deliverance sucks

Incorrect.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Plarx
wtf
roadrunner havnt done ****....
have RR said to trivium to become really **** and stop screaming in the crusade? no!
did they tell them to record shogun to redeem themselves? no.
Trivium did it themselves.

same goes for many other bands signed to RR, nobody makes them go crap or sell out...its how the band decides to go ffs. i hate how ppl say **** like this

trivium was probably a bad example, as nearly everyone here hates them. but i agree with the point you're making.