I bought some Freshly prepared Salami Milano in Milan about a month ago that is wrapped in celephane paper. About 3/4 of it was cut into slices and while it took some time to eat, the left over was stored in the refrigerator.
I'm going to go to my local deli to get it cut and I shall ask but I wanted to know if any of you knew the answer. I tried googling and all that I've come up with is this, which states "never expired" but I don't quite know what that means.

Speaking of Salami Milano, isn't it great?

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Isn't it cured? in which case it should last a while
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
"never expired"

hmm..that doesn't make sense!
It's not in the proper tense!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Bendybaws
Isn't it cured? in which case it should last a while

I've often heard of the word, "cured" - I'd always thought that meant cooked over extreme heat - sort of like steam. I'm not sure if that keeps the Milano for longer.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It is called "Salame di Milano", not "Salami Milano". However it lasts for weeks, maybe months.
Cured is when they hang the meat, cover it in salt so it dries out, or they smoke it
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Keeps forever.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by nebno6
Keeps forever.

and ever and ever and ever.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Why are you taking it to a deli to get it cut? Don't you have your own cutting facilities, hands , knives etc. ?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
Why are you taking it to a deli to get it cut? Don't you have your own cutting facilities, hands , knives etc. ?

razir sharp fists even?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.