I want to forward/open some of the ports. .

to do it i have to log in at my router's site. .
the prob is that i forgot the username and the pass and i dont know what to do!!

any ideas help??how to fix it
Quote by chris_red
My default username and password were on the manual.

yes but i changed them and i lost the piece of paper that i have them on . . :S
press the hard reset button on the back of your router to reset it to default (this works on most brands anyway)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
There's usually a reset button which will set everything to the defaults: recessed at the back of the unit. Remember if you do this you will have to set everything up from scratch again (connection settings etc). so make sure you've got all the settings you need , and the default username password/router ip address handy before you start.

Regards
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
press the hard reset button on the back of your router to reset it to default (this works on most brands anyway)

i did it but nothing. . .
You may have to hold the reset button for a time ( 10 seconds?), with the netgear routers usually a light will start blinking on the front when it's reset. Give it a chance to complete it's reboot cycle then try logging in.
Quote by g01d3n
You may have to hold the reset button for a time ( 10 seconds?), with the netgear routers usually a light will start blinking on the front when it's reset. Give it a chance to complete it's reboot cycle then try logging in.

i'll try to hold the reset button for 10 secs bcz am sure i didn't do it for that long