hey, any of u guys been to the o2 arena london? specifically the upper tier seating?

i'm going to the Metallica concert in march, its 'in the round' so the stage is central in the arena, i have seen youtube videos from the block where i'll be sitting and it looks great, but i would like to know from anyone who has been there.

any of you go to the death magnetic launch party in september?

cheers pit

\_/ <-------this is my cup of care, notice how full it is

ive been in the upper tier of the M.E.N Arena in Manchester which is the largest arena in europe, and it wasn't that bad of a view, you should be fine
I've been to the O2, thank you for asking.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I've been to the O2, thank you for asking.

and? where were you seated? whats the venue like as a whole?

its pretty funny, the upper tier seats have a health warning! not recommended for sufferers of vertigo.

I've been, managed to get in a box too

S'a good venue, you won't be disappointed =]
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
I went to the Launch Party, and trust me no matter where you were it was billiant! (I was sat really high up like 4/5 rows from the top!)
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
Quote by Tokai ALS-48
I went to the Launch Party, and trust me no matter where you were it was billiant! (I was sat really high up like 4/5 rows from the top!)

what part of the arena were u in? im in block 408 which is in the corner.

anyone else been?

i went there for the Zeppelin 07 gig - was front row, so luckily got lots of the raw backline

it is known for some of the worst sound in any arena - no wembley though.....phew.

i felt sorry for the people right at the top or back as it must have been quite echoey.

plus that stupid fat ass who does metallica's sound couldn't e.q to save his life - many people wanted to deck him for having sooooo much feedback. i mean, cmon, its Zep - they all had their monitors loud and it was very loud altogether.

Terrible place.