Am I going mad, or wasn't there a Scuzz + 1 channel yesterday?
Yet it's not there now.
Yeah I saw that, I think it happened for a week, no-one cared, and now it's gone.
The had a Flava +1 (the channel after Scuzz) for a pretty short time too.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
scuzz plays the same songs all the time anyway.. whats the point in a scuzz + 1?!
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
i didnt realise this had happened, i am now weeping......
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
scuzz plays the same songs all the time anyway.. whats the point in a scuzz + 1?!

exactly, why have a +1 for a music channel? Unless it's like MTV and has shows too, which i doubt it is
that was there this morning i noticed
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Anyone remember P-rock or whatever it was called? That got launched on and off for a couple of months. Had a load of unsigned stuff and ska-punky fun bands.

Music channels with no shows having +1 is just retarded though.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
Quote by Anarchy_Ant
Anyone remember P-rock or whatever it was called? That got launched on and off for a couple of months. Had a load of unsigned stuff and ska-punky fun bands.

Music channels with no shows having +1 is just retarded though.

Rockworld TV does that now.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Haha, I saw The Holloways on Rockworld TV the other day, and tbh, it made me laugh. They were playing the only song they've done that anyone seems to have heard of, the 'I can get a record player' one, and then the dude began smashing his guitar up! They sound practically poppy!

Wow, that was random, didn't mean to criticize so much, that's random. Guess I like them even less than I thought I did.

And on topic, yes, I did see it, yes I thought a +1 was odd, but I didn't really mind. Is it still there? The little music channels come and go with the weeks.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
UG should have its own Sky Channel.

Mondays = Interview with Rabid and lessons on threadstarting
Tuesdays = Late night hotness as Kensai strips naked
Wednesdays = The Electric Guitar forum's weekly workshop
Thursdays = The Mods discussion, they talk about banning people and whatnot.
Fridays = Zakk Wylde joins us to discuss his new line of signature amps, the Marshall Crushers
Saturdays = The weekly banning hour; people get banned, and we look back at the weeks bans.
The Sabbath = The metal forum bitch about the hardcore forum and discuss how to shredz.

When Scuzz is shite, yet the best music channel you can get... Things are pretty limited.

EDIT: When did they filter "shit"?
Last edited by CrazyPigeon at Nov 22, 2008,