I'm constantly confused by people who have their car stereos set so that the bass is at full, to where you can hear the buzz 50 ft outside their car. I like to feel the music to, but that is just ridiculous, setting the bass that high ruins the sound of the music IMO. I usually set my stereo with fairly high treble. What about you?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
they're probably not listening to the same type of music as you........ get over it
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
I GET SUM SUBWOOFAZ M8 N I PUT MA TREBIL AT 0 N BASS AT 11 BRAH.

Now that the ignorance of the common 20 year old in my area is over, I can gladly say that I turn the dial slightly onto bass. Either that or I leave it in the middle.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by TenaciousLSD
they're probably not listening to the same type of music as you........ get over it

I'm not just referring to gangstas.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I'm not just referring to gangstas.

still theres more than just that, theres the e-tards with their tech/trance music.

the industrial kids that think their goth...

and then the white boys who think that since the rapper is white it's not rap
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
I plug my Gameboy into the AUX In and I put everything to 11. ...Tetris's Song "A" IS Gangsta.

/Dream......
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Leave the EQ flat or boost whatever frequencies are weak on this specific system. The bass is my car is a little weak compared to the mids and treble so I usually up the bass slightly.
I think a little bass is good. I put a 10" sub in a ported box in my car. It does fine, its not loud but it is noticeable. As far as tuning goes, i turn bass treble and bass up a little past half and keep the mids a little under half.