Poll: Whould you sacrifice your life to save 30 homless children?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whould you sacrifice your life to save 30 homless children?
Yes!
40 23%
No!
131 77%
Voters: 171.
Page 1 of 2
So i was sitting on the buss home and thinking how many ppl whould sacrifice them selves to save 30 Unkown ppl,

And let's say these 30ppl are poor homless children living in africa whith no parents and no one to look after them.

I forgot to say that if you did sacrifice yourselves they whould get a better life,
ppl to take care of them adoptive families,they whould never go hungry again they whould get an education and go on whith their lives like the rest of us.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 21, 2008,
poor homeless children in africa.. probably not..

30 people with a bright future/family.. probably
BUT WHAT IF those other people all think the same is going to happen to you and the 29 others?!?!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ecliptica24
what is a ppl?

One of your 5 a day.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
if they were people i know sure but if i dont know them its survival of the fittest
Quote by Nexium
And let's say these 30ppl are poor homless children living in africa whith no parents and no one to look after them.

I forgot to say that if you did sacrifice yourselves they whould get a better life ppl to take care of them adoptive families.

Why don't they get adoptive families without me dying?
Risk life almost certainly, but know that I'd have no chance whatsoever... wouldn't be such an instant decision.

EDIT: Ah noticed that the poll said homeless children.

No.

If there was much hope for the 30 people and I judged that I could help then I might, even though I dislike people, I'm just like that.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Nov 21, 2008,
I honestly don't know. I don't think I could make the decision unless I was in that situation.
*punches Nexium*
There are proably easier ways to save homeless children in Africa than killing yourself. And more than 30 as well
Marge: You know Homer, it's easy to criticize.
Homer: Fun too!

Vegetarian Pastafarian
I would not, because chances are I would hate the majority of the people I'm saving, plus I enjoy living, its like, my whole life.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
we only get one life. im not trading mine in for anybody or anything
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
30 homeless children in africa?

No. If i did die for them they'd probably just die 30 minutes later.
Yes I you want me to lie. No if you want my honest opinion.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Wyatt4prez
30 homeless children in africa?

No. If i did die for them they'd probably just die 30 minutes later.

this =/
ok what wuld i get out of this?
if they lived like the rest of us does that mean play guitar or bass?
Or be like a 14 year old mosher?
the qstion is nexium
wuld u give UR life?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by caprap
if they were people i know sure but if i dont know them its survival of the fittest

Hellyeah
Quote by padgea7x
ok what wuld i get out of this?
if they lived like the rest of us does that mean play guitar or bass?
Or be like a 14 year old mosher?
the qstion is nexium
wuld u give UR life?

Nothing. You'd be dead.

I have no idea what you said after that.
I would never give my life for any cause. Ever. End of. Im not willing to die for anything because my life is precious. I want to live no matter the cost. I dont care if thats selfish, I want to live.

I ll risk my life for my loved ones but I would go out of my way to die for them. Or anyone for that matter.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Hell no, they can save themselves. If it's people I know and respect greatly then maybe but not someone who could grow up to become criminals.
*Stare at sig*

*Hits TS*
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
no way, the world is already overpopulated
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
If somebody came to me now and said if you die now, 30 people you dont know will get a better life, I wouldnt do it.

However if I were in some situation where I risked my life to save them then yeah. As in if there were a fire and I could save these kids who had been promised a great life by running in and saving them then Id do it.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Nothing. You'd be dead.

I have no idea what you said after that.

Neither do i..
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
If it was an instinct reaction then yes.. if I had to think about it then probably not.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Of course I would. My life isn't worth as much as one of theirs, let alone all 30.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
No.

Of course not.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Nexium
So i was sitting on the buss home and thinking how many ppl whould sacrifice them selves to save 30 Unkown ppl,

I forgot to say that if you did sacrifice yourselves they whould get a better life,
ppl to take care of them adoptive families,they whould never go hungry again they whould get an education and go on whith their lives like the rest of us.

Has anyone told you that spelling isn't your strong point? and also *hits you*

If it was life or death, then i would give up my life for even less people than that. However, it would be possible to give those kids a better life without having to kill yourself.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Should be a maybe in the pole.

My life sucks right now, so if I could just wait about 2 years and have you ask me this question again I'd be able to answer properly.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
nah, I'm not selfish or anything its just that I'm ingrained with human natures sense of self preservation
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
i can honestly say without question that i wouldnt do it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Page 1 of 2