I've got a upgraded Epiphone 335 (black) for sale. Its got new pickups by Fat Tone and new pots and switch. The tone knob for the lead pickup has been bypassed for tone reasons but the rhythm is still active. I believe theres a few small dings on the guitar but none of them are that bad, didnt even go past the clear. Along with the work the guitar was setup PERFECTLY (IMO) so the guitar is in Tip-Top shape. I put about $220 into the upgrade. Also included is a HSC with Straplocks and a nice strap.

I can get more info apon request, I don't know much cause i had a friend at the music store do the work.

As far as cash goes i would like $550 plus shipping

Trades, I really want a 72 Thinline but i'm open to all offers. Probly only looking for Fender though.

If theres a Red circle that means theres a small blemish.

I've got a 93 MIM Tele. The only thing I really changed was swaping out the stock pickups for MightyMights because the stocks were noisey as hell. I am willing to trade if you like? I can get pix if you like?
this is like the tenth thread about this guitar....no offense really but if i bump one thread to much i get tore up and now this WTH?
i let my old ones get to like the 5th page before i start a new one. the old ones are long gone when i start a new one.
well due to not being able to edit threads I can't update what I want for trade when my mind changes so thank your mods for that.
well due to not being able to edit threads I can't update what I want for trade when my mind changes so thank your mods for that.
Quote by AJBoy238

You should ask me to edit your previous post.

I'm not gonna warn you this time but don't start a new thread about this topic,seriously!
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
EMAD, Just close the stupid thread. This forum has WAAYYY too many rules. I'll just stick with Harmony-Central where you can actually bump a thread more then once a month without a MOD breathing down you neck.

PEACE OUT!!!
Quote by AJBoy238
Hey Pizza

You still interested in trading that tele?

Yeah I'm still open for it. I havent been able to get my camera back yet but i will just PM you with info and a picture link.