Page 1 of 8
Ive recently been thinking about female soldiers. Specifically why do we have them? Lets face it men are phyisically stronger and less emotional then women, making them much better soldiers. Im not saying women cant fight, but surely they cant do the job aswell as a man. Therefore why do we have them?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
For some reason the hoes want "equality" or some shit like that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Plus, if they get captured... rape?

Equality I suppose. You can't people who want to do something.
And one extra person in a squad can make a huge difference.

EDIT: Plus, Sniper Wolf is the greatest sniper ever.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
to have sex with the male soldiers.

maybe we should be like austrailia. the austrailian government pays for breast implants for their female soldiers because they think it will make them more confident. sweet.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
What I don't understand is why they campaigned for the right to be specifically on the frontline. Who gets uppity about not being allowed to die first?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Without female soldiers, who's going to make the sandwiches? :p

In all seriousness, let people choose whatever career they want. If they can pass the fitness and aptitude tests, then the armed forces regard them as ready.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I'm sure most chicks that have been trained can shoot a gun just as well as any other dude that has been trained... That's pretty much all war is nowadays.
Because we live in bull**** P.C. world.

I just don't take women soilders seriously. It's like the whole reason they do it is to prove they are just as good as men in the phyical department. Dumb.
I'm going to nitpick, women can't be "soldiers" i.e. they can't join the infantry. They can join every role except the infantry.

However, certain situations require women to be on the frontline, for example, as medics, or to search female suspects/civillians.

Regardless of role, they are given basic training, which teaches them how to shoot their weapon, so you could technically call them soldiers.

I'm against having female "soldiers", women in the infantry. Basically what TS said about fitness and emotions.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
You don't need to be physically stronger if you're using guns...
Well you can't really just say women are weaker than men, if you think about it, not all men soldiers are incredibly strong or physically able either. There ARE some women that are more manly and stronger than most men. If they want to, it's their choice.
In the US a woman can't hold a "combatant" job. No Infantry for example. The reasoning I'm told is that they can't survive as long in unsanitary conditions and that their male counterparts would be too apt to protect them then do their jobs.

This and they don't make kevlar lingerie.
Quote by sock_demon

That's why.

RIP SNIPER WOLF!!

women in general (in genral meaning not all the time) are more patient, this makes them great snipers, the russians employed many female snipers in WWII with great sucess
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
A British army officer once came in for some assembly talk and said that women don't have the same strength in their spine as men and thats why women aren't allowed in the infantry. There is also problems with accommodation, toilets and stuff like that. Another point is that a men are brought up to protect women therefore if a woman soldier was injured, a male soldier would react differently compared to a man being injured.
Quote by Simsimius
Plus, if they get captured... rape?

Male soldiers can have worse done to them if they're captured... torture?

Stupid point.

People just don't want women to be soldiers because it'll break their heart to see a woman suffering. I think they should form all female combat battalions commanded by the most experience women already in the armed forces. Just as a trial to see how it goes.

Anyway, cannon fodder is cannon fodder. They need goofs on the streets to catch bullets. There is no need to be picky. The Soviets and Israelis had women in combat. I have a feeling most countries wouldn't allow that unless their government is as unscrupulous as the Soviets or as desperate as the Israelis though.
anyone dumb enough to want to join the military should be allowed.
Quote by sargasm

You do if it comes down to hand to hand or you're stranded.
Quote by Vikingx
This and they don't make kevlar lingerie.

You may have something here...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by tonedeafidiot

Plus you need physical strength to carry the equipment, some guns have an enormous recoil e.t.c.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by tonedeafidiot

Plus, grunts wear 70 pounds of gear. Most women wouldn't even be able to get to the fight fit for combat.
^And have to run with the equipment, women typically do not have the strength to do so.
Can't have them all leaving the battlefield at the same time for a powder-room break either.
Quote by sargasm

Yes, you do.

This weighs 16 pounds empty, but then you're loaded with tons of ammo because your job is to lay down lots of supressing fire.
Until you have had sex with a female soldier, you cant talk.

Months out at war means they get freaky in bed. They want it badly. They will screw you so hard you wont know whats hit you.

atleast I hope she was female...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Trefellin
Yes you do.

This weighs 16 pounds empty, but then you're loaded with tons of ammo because your job is to lay down lots of supressing fire.

The M-249 Squad Automatic Weapon... shoots 800 to 900 rounds per minute. Imagine if you will how much ammo you need to carry for this beast. Every one of my Marines carried at least 2 200 round boxes. Plus his standard gear.
Quote by Trefellin
Plus, grunts wear 70 pounds of gear. Most women wouldn't even be able to get to the fight fit for combat.

British soldiers carry 90lbs of gear, adding the fact that you have people shooting at you with the intent to kill, the fact you have to fight back, you most likely will be cold, wet, hungry and scared. It's a tough job.

Quote by a_man
A British army officer once came in for some assembly talk and said that women don't have the same strength in their spine as men and thats why women aren't allowed in the infantry. There is also problems with accommodation, toilets and stuff like that. Another point is that a men are brought up to protect women therefore if a woman soldier was injured, a male soldier would react differently compared to a man being injured.

How do you mean, differently?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Their bodies just aren't made for it like guys are. The training it would take to make the average woman as strong as the average male soldier would turn the average man into a walking tank.*

*Not literally.
Quote by Trefellin

Most women can do this better than me Anyone with the right training can carry that much gear. 70 lbs isn't a huge amount with the right endurance training and muscle building.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Ummm because they can be soldiers it's called equality of opertunity you misogynst bastards.
Quote by thedudemeister
British soldiers carry 90lbs of gear, adding the fact that you have people shooting at you with the intent to kill, the fact you have to fight back, you most likely will be cold, wet, hungry and scared. It's a tough job.

To put that in perspective, they carry the same weight that a fully armoured knight would wear into battle atop a horse.

Quote by thedudemeister

How do you mean, differently?

"They shot the Jones, she needs an evac right now! Abort the mission, get to da choppa!"

They evac men to so I don't know about that really. There would be some contempt if officers were more likely to assign male soldiers to the more dangerous tasks.
Quote by Ollieyoufool
Most women can do this better than me Anyone with the right training can carry that much gear. 70 lbs isn't a huge amount with the right endurance training and muscle building.

Thats about 5 stone, that might not seem like much, but adding the factors of cold, hunger and general fatigue, I doubt they could do it.

Quote by Draken
Ummm because they can be soldiers it's called equality of opertunity you misogynst bastards.

We aren't being "mysoginist" or sexist. This comes down to physical strength.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Draken

You are only partially correct sir. They are limited on what they can select as their MOS (military occupational specialty). In the Marine Corps they are prohibited from entering into the 03 field, which are combatant MOS. Infantry for example is 0311.