13 29%
I like my women drinking something else
2 4%
An occasional beer is ok, but should not be her "main" drink
25 56%
Women shouldn't drink
5 11%
Voters: 45.
Is this a good thing? A women who likes to kick back with a nice ale?

Or is it a bad thing? Beer too much of a man's drink?

Discuss
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
I for one do not like alcohol in the hands of any, perhaps it's bad experience though, every time I associate with a drunk person they end up pissing me off

though I do love sitting back with my lady with a fat blunt or a nice big bowl
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Humans have the right to consume whatever they like.

We're discussing women here
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Omfg. This is one of the most retarded threads ever. Why the hell does it matter what a person DRINKS, for Christ's sake? (No pun intended...sake, sake (the Japanese drink...), yeah bad joke).

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Humans have the right to consume whatever they like.

What this person says times a zillion.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
Omfg. This is one of the most retarded threads ever. Why the hell does it matter what a person DRINKS, for Christ's sake? (No pun intended...sake, sake (the Japanese drink...), yeah bad joke).

I thought it was spelt saki
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
I don't care. People women can do what they want.

It's not something I'd want in my potential partner though.
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I thought it was spelt saki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sak%C3%A9

I watch too much anime
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse

Please marry me.
i think that a woman can drink anything but not in excess
i think the same for a man
Hola.
If it was up to me women would only ever drink a potent mix of fish innards, gone off fruit and wet sand... But it's not
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by esther_mouse

I feel pretty much the same way...
Quote by faultyy
If it was up to me women would only ever drink a potent mix of fish innards, gone off fruit and wet sand... But it's not

You gentleman you....
Women can drink whatever the chuff they want.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Women can drink whatever the chuff they want.

I've never heared such vile propaganda
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'm not saying women can't drink beer, I'm asking if Pit Males are more attracted to beer drinkers
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
I don't get why you'd like or dislike someone based on their taste in drinks, anyway, really.

I mean, my boyfriend loves beer (I don't like drinking it at all myself). I love wine, he doesn't. I adore drinking milk, my boyfriend can't stand it. Fair enough. It doesn't make either of us worse people, lol.

I used to know a girl who would only drink whisky, and a guy who would only drink "girly" drinks like alcopops and cocktails. It didn't make them bad people or undesirable or anything, it just meant they liked different drinks.

I mean...would you dislike someone simply because they didn't like cheese and you did, or something? Or because their favourite colour was purple, but yours was green? Does it really matter at all?
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I'm not saying women can't drink beer, I'm asking if Pit Males are more attracted to beer drinkers

Yes I am. Like I said, how else are we supposed to get them to sleep with us?
Quote by esther_mouse
I don't get why you'd like or dislike someone based on their taste in drinks, anyway, really.

I mean, my boyfriend loves beer (I don't like drinking it at all myself). I love wine, he doesn't. I adore drinking milk, my boyfriend can't stand it. Fair enough. It doesn't make either of us worse people, lol.

I used to know a girl who would only drink whisky, and a guy who would only drink "girly" drinks like alcopops and cocktails. It didn't make them bad people or undesirable or anything, it just meant they liked different drinks.

I mean...would you dislike someone simply because they didn't like cheese and you did, or something? Or because their favourite colour was purple, but yours was green? Does it really matter at all?

Well think of it this way:

Would you mind if he did LSD?
I love women who can match me pint for pint at the local ale festivals.
Quote by Sozes Flying V

I don't see how it could make much of a difference. Maybe if guys saw it as being a trait of a man and found it exciting that they were being 'put in their' place by a woman but.... ehhh whatever, cba explaining >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.