hey, im wonderin if any1 out there knows what wud be the best watage for an amp at a gig??
Thanks in advace
you need at least 150w for any gig, nomatter how small
Originally Posted by rg1826
i have a ... small-ish penis and want to extend i how can i do so ive ryyed fapping but it doent work any tips?

I'll never forget
Quote by Bigarab

ignore this.

Thirty watts valve would get you past a drummer and out to a large audience eaaaaasillly. Remember 10W is only half as loud as 100W

Hell, I could be heard pretty loudly on my tiny terror at 15w
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by Bigarab

No idea wtf you're on about O.o

You can fill a school hall or town hall with a decent 50/60w amp. Personally I use a 100w for gigs.

Also, if you're playing at a bigger venue with its own PA system then they'll mic up your amps probably so you could play with something as small as a 25w if you wanted to.
This is a sig...
Quote by The_Dude03

You can fill a school hall or town hall with a decent 50/60w amp. Personally I use a 100w for gigs.

Also, if you're playing at a bigger venue with its own PA system then they'll mic up your amps probably so you could play with something as small as a 25w if you wanted to.

+1
Quote by The_Dude03

Sarcasm's hard over the internet, i was sort of pointing out the fact that he didn't say anything about the gig size etc, ah don't worry...
Originally Posted by rg1826
i have a ... small-ish penis and want to extend i how can i do so ive ryyed fapping but it doent work any tips?

I'll never forget
but the wattage varied depending on whether your using a tube amp or solid state. you need more wattag for a solid state. (i think)
I hate my sig
That all depends what music do you play, what sound system does the stage have.
I mainly gig with a 100w amp and thats cool. There's been a few incidents when iv'e worked as a live-technician when we miked some small 30w amps and that worked fine, of course that a pretty huge PA.

In the end alot of it comes down to how you angle the speakers, and how much you know your sound.

My advice is get at least 100w but whats more important is that you're comfortable with the sound and make sure you can play as best with it when it really counts!
30W Valve
150W Solid State
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
30W Valve
150W Solid State

60+ with a solid state will do fine.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Seems at 50w i was about even with the drummer at half volume with no PA. So a 212 cab and 120w head later everything is fine,,,,lol

Ok so my old amp was 30 years old...so?...hehhehe
RavenWest 1000Q/Schecter neck
ibanez RG3EXFM1 /Dimarzio Evolution
Martin Stinger ST-4 /Kona Strat neck
Martin Stinger ST-2
Squire DG-9 acoustic
Jay Turser JT Slimmer
Bugera 333
2x12 homemade cab
Marshall AVT150H head
B-52 4x12 cab