What's this for?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

don't have time to watch it all. Looked pretty good though.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
I could tell you all the things that were wrong/bad/clearly not thought of but it'd take more time to type than watching the thing.

But for a novice's hand with no budget, not bad. The plot was interesting enough and the music choice was excellent. Other than this it pretty much sucked.

Keep on trying and you could do some kick-ass short movies with your buddies some day.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
I could tell you all the things that were wrong/bad/clearly not thought of but it'd take more time to type than watching the thing.

But for a novice's hand with no budget, not bad. The plot was interesting enough and the music choice was excellent. Other than this it pretty much sucked.

Keep on trying and you could do some kick-ass short movies with your buddies some day.

What's something you didn't like? Not everything, I know we messed up a lot, but a little criticism could help our future projects.
i liked the goldeneye and requiem music but to be honest the first one i watched the first few seconds and the second held my attention until the deal on the couch then i kind of fast forwarded through it...ive seen worse
Why does almost every video these days have to use the Requiem for a Dream theme song, I get it's a good movie song but it's so overplayed I'm tired of hearing it.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by greatone_12
Why does almost every video these days have to use the Requiem for a Dream theme song, I get it's a good movie song but it's so overplayed I'm tired of hearing it.

Yeah, I made two versions because I wasn't too hot on it either. Check this one out, I changed some of the music.

http://www.vimeo.com/2009740
Quote by Mobes52
Yeah, I made two versions because I wasn't too hot on it either. Check this one out, I changed some of the music.

http://www.vimeo.com/2009740

Yeah I liked that version way more
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad