I was watching this review on Youtube that had this guy playing suckishly on this guitar. He said it had coil tap, and he even pulled out the tone knob and everything. My brother owns this guitar and so I went into his room and nearly broke the knob trying to pull the tone out. It didn't work. Was this a different model or something? There is a picture of my brothers on my profile, and the one that guy was playing was supposedly the same model? Any help?
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
that's what I thought, but that seems like false advertising to me.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
I used to have the one in the video, but in red. Sold it cuz I'm broke and have better, but yeah, it has a coil tap. That musciansfriend pic of the guitar your brother has in you profile, if it really does have the "Diamond Series" written on the headstock like that, yeah, probably doesn't have one.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
I believe they added coil tap this year. So if it's not an '08 you may not have it.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
it's not 08, hes had it for a good long while. His doesn't have Diamond Series on the headstock though.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156