Page 1 of 3
What are the safest countries in the world? More speifically, cities?

I currently live in Göteborg, Sweden, my birthplace, and I think it's the safest or at least one of the safest in the world if you are a guy. There's a lot of rape going on though so it sucks for women sometimes.

Thoughts? Discuss.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by shakin'cakes

I currently live in Göteborg, Sweden, my birthplace, and I think it's the safest or at least one of the safest in the world if you are a guy. There's a lot of rape going on though so it sucks for women sometimes.

Thoughts? Discuss.

Not exactly what I'd call a safe country
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Mongolia cos lets face it, nobody cares about Mongolia............when do you ever hear on the news

'Mongolia attacked' or 'killer quake in mongolia' or even 'car accident in mongolia'

Sreiously tho, theres no real safe places in the world...............its all the same, every major city.country has phsycho killers and freak shows (except mongolia)
i would say harlem, new york.
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
Faroe Islands? Never hear anything bad about them.
It's gonna be a blue day
I hear Iceland is one of the safest for violent crime (fair bit of drunks though)....

Perhaps Svalbard if you don't include the wild animals?
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

The Democratic Republic of Congo. It's so safe, the UN send thousands of troops to learn about safe.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Thoughts? Discuss.

Rape just sucks for women sometimes?

heja sverige Norrbotten, Piteå

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
One of the safest places has to be Utah. When does anything ever happen in Utah?
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
One of the safest places has to be Utah. When does anything ever happen in Utah?

Flash floods, of your stuck in a cave they gona get you...............THERE GONA GET YA!
Quote by athlete1
petopia

lol. The Isle of Wight looks pretty safe, except for the weather.
Quote by Ticket48

Flash floods, if your stuck in a cave they gona get you...............THERE GONA GET YA!
Monacco
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shakin'cakes
There's a lot of rape going on though so it sucks for women sometimes.

Thoughts? Discuss.

Quote by Tire Me.
Sweden contains Kensai.

No one is safe.

Shocking discovery!
Quote by shakin'cakes

Thoughts? Discuss.

That's probably bullshit feminist propaganda. They always use highly exaggerated, biased or just plain fake statistics to get what they want. Like, "1/4 women will be raped in their lifetime." Yeah, when you have such a broad definition of rape, of course the numbers will be huge. Don't take anything that a feminist says as truth. They have an agenda, it's not about equality and they will say anything to see it through.

I think Canada is pretty safe... compared to Nigeria.
Hell, who the **** will try invading that place?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Shnrub
Mongolia cos lets face it, nobody cares about Mongolia............when do you ever hear on the news

'Mongolia attacked' or 'killer quake in mongolia' or even 'car accident in mongolia'

Sreiously tho, theres no real safe places in the world...............its all the same, every major city.country has phsycho killers and freak shows (except mongolia)

i wouldn't feel safe in any country adjacent to Russian AND China.

and when is the last time you heard about a car accident in any country other than your own?

imo there is no "safest country in the world" every country has it's own unique problems.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Thoughts? Discuss.

this made me laugh alot
Madagascar is obviously the safest country.
Ultra Win
Quote by GnR_ROK

“A baby’s on the way.”

I could kick you in the stomach
And catch you unawares
I could swear to God you accidentally
Fell that flight of stairs
Quote by HohnJ723

imo there is no "safest country in the world" every country has it's own unique problems.

Yeah, like Canada has getting beheaded on a greyhound bus, England has chavs and New Zealand has bovine herpes outbreaks amongst it's population.
I heard Norway is one of the safest places.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Shredder6
I heard Norway is one of the safest places.

Well, yeah... until they let this happy lad out of prison in a few years.

Actually, I hope he makes more music when he comes out.
Quote by in2thesun88
Ethiopia or Dar fur

in all seriousness, Japan seems like a really safe place to me, it is a strange culture, but safe none the less

My teacher said when she went there,she left her bag on a bench for 10 minutes and when she came back it was still there with nothing stolen
Quote by nirvanafan666
Madagascar is obviously the safest country.

This, always last country to get infected in pandemic, IF it gets infected
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
The Vatican.

Unless you are a blasphemer.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
The Vatican.

Unless you are a blasphemer.

Or the LHC works.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Switzerland endof
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Green bastard Land.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Thoughts? Discuss.

sig'd like a mother****er
Page 1 of 3