hey guys, I'm reading the book Night by Elie Wiesel in my english class and we have to do a project for it and one of my options is to have a list of songs that could describe the Holocaust and how people were treated in concentration camps. I have like two or three and I was wondering if anybody had suggestions of other songs that would work for this. sad kind of scary stuff like this We Suck Young Blood,

thanks
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Last edited by wayne4433 at Nov 21, 2008,
i'm sure metallica has some war-related songs. i'm not too familiar with them but i think "One" is about war?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
i'm sure metallica has some war-related songs. i'm not too familiar with them but i think "One" is about war?

the book is a memoir from a jewish made who lived through the Auschwitz concentration camp so i want it to be through that point of view not about WW2. And the words dont have to directly be about it at all just the whole mood
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Rush's "Red Sector A"
Bob Dylan's "With God on our Side"

edit: Not sure if these are what you want, they were written about the holocaust
War pigs__ Sabbath
Eleanor Rigby__the beatles
Midnight special__CCR
God's gonna cut you down__Johnny Cash
End of the world as we know it__REM
try War Pigs by Black Sabbath as well
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
gears of war by megadeth
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
war songs eh...

rush - manhattan project
roger waters - perfect sense
muse - knights of cydonia
john mayer - belief

dont know if they were what you were after but thats a few that i know of.
not songs about war, songs that have a sad scare tone such as the song i put up. like dreadful sounding
Quote by SOADrox429
Angel of Death by Slayer.

Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by LedZeppelin9345

I think it is. I can't really remember the lyrics, but it starts with gunshots.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE