so

i just bought a '73 Chevy Custom Deluxe
It needs some work. new frame, fenders, quarters. practically the whole body.

anyways, i can't decide how i want this truck to look.
i have a '68 Chevy Custom Deluxe and its lowered, black with a gold pinstripe, everything stock, so i was maybe thinking of going all out and putting all aftermarket in this truck.

help?
i just got a new car too!!!!

this was taken at the dealer ship whne the seat was ALL the way forward, but when the seat is pulled back, i have plenty of leg room, (and im 6'4")
depends on how much gas is there, if its cheap 454 high rise intake 750 double pumper bore it 30 over and put some high compression pistons in it, I did it to a 88 GMC dually and Im beating 5.0 mustangs by 5 or 6 car lenghts
Quote by therealtater
depends on how much gas is there, if its cheap 454 high rise intake 750 double pumper bore it 30 over and put some high compression pistons in it, I did it to a 88 GMC dually and Im beating 5.0 mustangs by 5 or 6 car lenghts

maybe completely and absolutley stock 5.0's but the 454 while i love it is absolutely weak sauce...sounds amazing fun to drive the ****s weak..w/ the bore what are you puttin to the wheels? at the time the 454 came out it was close to the mustang gt which is a hatch by the way and that was in a 1500... has good torque numbers. i cant remember what they were off hand..but i doubt your dually is out running 5.0's cause few and far between are stock or not modded
Im not sure what Im putting at the wheels estimating 550-600 not 100% sure, it was a supercharged 5.0 but my brother tore the bed off the dually so that took a lot of weight off it we have tractor weights over the rear tires so I can catch traction ive got a race tomorrow with a camero with a 383 in it Ill upload some videos of that if you want to see it, I was suprprised I beat the 5.0 though to be honest, im actually a ford guy I just needed a project truck and it turned into a drag truck haha i love how that happens
we have a drag camaro with a 283 thats a complete and absolute pounder...when we run it people just cant believe its a 283...good times though
ummm....my buddy might know of one but he doesnt post here he is over at mustangworld so ill ask him and see if he knows anywhere..how far is Waxhaw from Raleigh?
my fam used to own a hotel there called the Riverlet...its right down the road from an amusement park called Ghost Town