I just spent the last three-four hours writing up Scatman John's - I'm the Scatman on guitar pro. I worked every last part of it out, the lead vocals, backing vocals, backing waves and lead synth keyboard parts and I was just finishing up the words (Yes I actually wrote out all the words and I even took a huge amount of time working out the scatting parts on the guitar) and I get some random fucking french violation error message, like 20 of them coming up every second then it randomly crashes.

What a piece of crap software, writing in a 5 minute piece of music with about 5-6 tracks only for it to crash on you. Nice one guitar pro.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Last edited by SamTotman at Nov 21, 2008,
And that is why you should always save along the way.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
My legal version doesn't do this.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
2. Things.

First enjoy your ban and probably report to Guitar Pro owners.
Second, it's your own fault, you should've saved along the way.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
To be honest, if you haven't paid for it - you're not really in a position to complain...
My Gear:
Guitars:
Dean Cadillac
Gibson SG
Custom-made V

Amp:
Randall RM100M

FX:
Boss TU2 Tuner
Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Sig. Crybaby Wah
Digitech "The Weapon"
Boss DD20 Giga Delay
Digitech Synth Wah
Digitech Whammy
Quote by Iriathz
And that is why you should always save along the way.

This

learnt your lesson? or are you just gonna give ther complaints dept an earful
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
lol?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It has a recovery function.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
It's a common bug in the cracked Guitar Pro. That's the price you pay.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SamTotman
I just spent the last three-four hours writing up Scatman John's - I'm the Scatman on guitar pro. I worked every last part of it out, the lead vocals, backing vocals, backing waves and lead synth keyboard parts and I was just finishing up the words (Yes I actually wrote out all the words and I even took a huge amount of time working out the scatting parts on the guitar) and I get some random fucking french violation error message, like 20 of them coming up every second then it randomly crashes.

What a piece of crap software, writing in a 5 minute piece of music with about 5-6 tracks only for it to crash on you. Nice one guitar pro.

This happens to me too! I was writing a orchestra peice (I play sax and a couple orchestra peices) n I was just messin around with my instruments and i had writen out over 500 mesures of random crap i wanted to arrange on sax and it deleted it with the same gay message
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
wait! mine does that too after a while. all you need to do is save it when that happens, close it and open it up again. problem solved
It saves a crash backup. :\

It usually asks if you want to restore the previous session when you open it afterwards.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Quote by duncang
It has a recovery function.

Where is this?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by SamTotman
Where is this?

When you boot it up again, it says 'Guitar Pro didn't close properly blah blah, would you like to open the last recovered file?'. It automatically saves every 5 changes by default, I think.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Yeah mine has started doing tihs a lot lately, im surei t was after i updated soemthing on my computer, woh knows what :S but yeah just save reguarly and it can relaod last autosave
i bought the software and I always get thsoe stupidass messages saying theres some fatal error.......i ****ing hate it.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best