Page 1 of 3
hey ug
how many of you are under 21?
ok
well say good bye to good times with friends when you need to get somewhere

theres a new law that people under 21 cant have more than 1 passenger under 19 at anytime in a car

so

im pretty outraged
like seriously FURIOUSLY outraged
i pay 3700$ a year for insurance and i can only drive 1 friend around? **** THIS

anyone know where theres a petition or anything

also.. maybe its only canada idk
What's their justification? It sounds like an infringement on your right to gather in public. Check with a lawyer if you know any, it sounds like a dodgy law.
Quote by alexmonty12
Gutted. I'll crash and die getting distracted by my 17 year old friends like everyone else.

that's wrong. you have to be drunk and texting on the phone when you do that
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I live in America, so this doesn't affect me. BRB IM GONNA GO DRIVE 6 OF MY FRIENDS AROUND
<Han> I love Hitler
There's no law like that in the states. After 6 months with an intermediate license we can drive anyone. Just at 16 years old. Even then, no one follows that six months rule.
Quote by Jaymee
There's no law like that in the states. After 6 months with an intermediate license we can drive anyone. Even then, no one follows that six months rule.

Driving laws vary from state to state. I have never had to follow ANY rule like this for any period of time where I live (Michigan).
<Han> I love Hitler
The road laws in Canada are getting ridiculous.

Maybe if the license test wasn't designed so easy that a half retarded grade three could pass it, we wouldn't have so many dumb drivers on the roads. Instead they jack up the fines for everything and convict people of "street racing" when more than half the time racing has nothing to do with it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Get older friends?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Hooray for America! License at 16, as many people as you want can be with you after 6 months if you have enough seats for em.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Look at it this way.. Now there won't be any friends around to cockblock, or scream statutory when you're cruising around with freshman in high school on your way to make out hill.
Quote by TEK34
Lol, in the UK it's pretty much get the license and then you have free reign.

Which is how Margaret Thatcher gained so much power.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I can't be the only one who thinks this isn't that bad an idea?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
In Australia new P Platers can only have one passenger between the ages of 15-21 i think (could be 23, but probably not) but as many people of other ages as we want. and we get our P's at 18.

This law came in earlier this year, so, Canadians, you are not alone.
Quote by MiG_853
What's their justification?

You seriously can't see?

Presumably it's that young people drive worse when their friends are in the car because they show off/ get distracted.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by brokenpick
hey ug
how many of you are under 21?
ok
well say good bye to good times with friends when you need to get somewhere

theres a new law that people under 21 cant have more than 1 passenger under 19 at anytime in a car
so

im pretty outraged
like seriously FURIOUSLY outraged
i pay 3700$ a year for insurance and i can only drive 1 friend around? **** THIS

anyone know where theres a petition or anything

also.. maybe its only canada idk

What?
80% of stats are made up. 50% of the time.
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
Hooray for America! License at 16, as many people as you want can be with you after 6 months if you have enough seats for em.

Actually in NC they are considering raising it to 18
Im in the province next to Ontario, suckers, I also take my roadtest in 17 days. But none of the reasons given in that article were valid, they are all just cheapshots. We pass a test and we deserve to drive, most young drivers are better than lots of old drivers anyways, they need to stop blaming us for everything and open their eyes and realize old drivers (40 and up) most likely need to be retested because they didn't have to do 9 months with just parents when they got their license.

I know more old people that show off in their cars when there are people around than young kids.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
You seriously can't see?

Presumably it's that young people drive worse when their friends are in the car because they show off/ get distracted.

I don't want to get off topic, but I think it's really weird that you're saying this while saying Americans should be allowed to drink at 18.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by MiG_853
What's their justification? It sounds like an infringement on your right to gather in public. Check with a lawyer if you know any, it sounds like a dodgy law.

No government is going to introduce a law that just any lawyer will realize is an infringement of any right outlines in a country's constitution.

And TS...

In Australia (or New South Wales anyway), second year drivers (first year without instructor/supervisor) are only allowed to carry one passenger in their car between 11 pm and 5 am, although I think there are age and family exemptions regarding that...

You might want to actually go to your website of your Road and Traffic Authority and look in more detail at the partocular law you're talking about too, because I doubt that Canada would introduce a 24 hour ban on more than one passenger...

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
i was about to say, maybe its just where you live. i live in california and all my friends are under 21 so i figured i would have heard about this already. that really sucks man, im sorry dude, that really sucks for you
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
This is going to help our carbon fuel emissions...
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I don't want to get off topic, but I think it's really weird that you're saying this while saying Americans should be allowed to drink at 18.

Didn't say I agree with it. He asked what the justification was.

And, as I've said before, Drink =/= Drink Driving
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yeah, this is pretty strange since the government urges us to car pool.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
All I have to say is this better not come to Manitoba.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Page 1 of 3