Well, I recently found out my school district is $5,090,000 dollars in debt. And after doing some basic math, it's no suprise; we spend 173% of our income!

I'm just wondering, is this pretty universal, or does my school district just suck?
It Sucks.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Your school district just sucks.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
It just sucks. My school district just spent $40 million on a new middle school and we're just fine
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Ya that is not normal for schools to do.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
yours just sucks but so does mine. we cant afford paper really but we put a ****in tv in the cafeteria....wtf
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by pbiggie
What the hell are they spending it on?

hey dude we have a fight!!! when??!!!

EDIT: Check your comments!

EDIT 2: My school sucks like that too, they have money for new paint but not for more toilet paper.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Nov 21, 2008,
I remember one of my teachers say that they have certain budgets set for the district ec: tech, supplies, etc.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
my district was in debt after building a new building, but that's pretty bad if your school is spending money it doesn't have.
Quote by RockGuitar92
yours just sucks but so does mine. we cant afford paper really but we put a ****in tv in the cafeteria....wtf

yeh we have a tv in every class room and we have a paper shortage and taxes was just raised to provied more cash for schools
Do u have a metal spine?
My school district spent $15 million on interactive whiteboards that none of the teachers like. But still... your's pretty much sucks.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Quote by RockGuitar92

Same.

Paper and Ketchup on shortage.

But we can still afford to send the teachers on a trip every year for their pleasure.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
My county is like fourth richest in the U.S, but we're up the ass in debt. They made the mistake of renovating 5 schools at the same time with multi million dollar renovations to each.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by Davo Ownz
What caused this crisis TS?

Because the school districts retarded. For the WKCE's (Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination), each student has a 80-page booklet and a 40-page one, instead of just having us read the books then fill it in on an answer sheet, each student uses one of these! Also, we do stupid stuff for school spirit, and go overboard on the school sports and stuff... it's really all pretty gay... Wisconsin is one of the most heavily taxed states, how the **** are they out of money!

Also, we have way too many elementry schools, some within a mile of each other, we have, like, 4 computer labs, tv's everywhere that never really help anyone, and have stupid field trips that no one likes, that they rent greyhound buses to get to! WTF!
Last edited by herby190 at Nov 21, 2008,
my school district's budget has been in the crapper for quite a while now, thank god I'm graduating at the end of the school year
Quote by username94
My county is like fourth richest in the U.S, but we're up the ass in debt. They made the mistake of renovating 5 schools at the same time with multi million dollar renovations to each.

Hey! You sigged me! Thanks!
Quote by guitar999111
My school district spent $15 million on interactive whiteboards that none of the teachers like. But still... your's pretty much sucks.

Whats an interactive whiteboard.. Is it a special whiteboard or something?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Your school needs to start shoting Cocaine to lower class minoritys.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Your school needs to start shoting Cocaine to lower class minoritys.

Yes.
Quote by herby190
Yes.

Hey, got me out of debt.

...Then into more, but that's a story for another time..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

I'm suddenly very appreciative of the fact that my school has this great big fund of it's own and can afford all the cool shit we want.
Quote by AthenasGhost
Whats an interactive whiteboard.. Is it a special whiteboard or something?

If he's talking about what I think, we have them also. They're called "smartboards". It can be like a projector where you hook up a computer and it will project the screen to the board and then you can do things with the buttons on the board such as: marker color, erase, take a snapshot and delete and other stuff. Or you can just write on it like normal.

I don't see why my school needed them since they're pretty stupid. We also got Macbooks for every student in the math, science, English, and History classes and I use them maybe twice a month in each class. Such a waste of money.
Quote by Flying Couch
Why bold the "your?" Isn't that correct?

I think he forgot to make it possessive.
Quote by Tire Me.
Go back to school.

Shoting is street slang, As in "SHOT" and then adding a "ING" on the end. i know how to spell "SHOOTING".

And the "Your" business? It's an internet forum.about any old ****. on a guitar website.

Great, now im depressed
Quote by ZanasCross