Poll: Where do you listen to most of your music?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where do you listen to most of your music?
Primary activity listening
28 35%
Secondary activity listening
51 65%
Voters: 79.
I listen to almost all of my music in the car while driving too and from school and while I am at the gym. Do any of you guys have specific "music-listening" times where you just sit and listen, making it the only activity, or do you listen to most of your music in the background, as in secondary to a primary activity?
I listen to most of my music when I'm driving, sleeping or studying, more the latter.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

When I'm at home at night pretty much all I do is listen. It becomes a secondary activity, but if I turned it off I know I would get bored, even if I didn't stop doing whatever else I was doing.

If I had a car, I'd blast music in there also. Although it would only take me about 2-3 minutes to drive to my school.
I listen to music all the time, on the way to school, in school, at lunch, on the way home, at home

You get the picture

But most of the time I'm doing something else so it's Secondary Activity Listening
at work 8 hours non stop
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by metaldud536
At home. I always have music playing in my room while I'm awake 'cause I'm a pretty cool guy.

This. I can't function properly in my own home without something playing.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I usually listen either to play along to it, or sometimes I use it as background noise if I'm playing video games. That works great to get into a new cd, just listen while playing NHL 08, and if I have to take my eyes away from the game to check the tracklist to find out what song I'm listening to, then I know it's a good song
I listen to Amon Amarth while slaughtering Christians.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I spend plenty of time just listening to music. Everything else I do pretty much has music in the background.
I listen to it while im on my comp, playing pool, at the gym, doing homework, in school, at lunch, in public, in the car.

everywhere really
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I'm always listening to music. Even if I'm not really listening. I mean if I don't have music I have it playing in my head.
It's split pretty evenly between my car and bedroom, though they play music at work too.
all the time, i listen in my homework period, art period, bus home, car to school, and then all the time when i'm in my room.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I listen to it mainly on the bus
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by boogeyton
I'm always listening to music. Even if I'm not really listening. I mean if I don't have music I have it playing in my head.

and i'm always raping people. Even if i'm not raping people, doesn't mean I can't rape them in my head.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Mostly secondary, unless I'm jamming or need to construct a song or something.

I usually listen to it on the bus, and when I'm in my room, and when I'm on the computer.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
and i'm always raping people. Even if i'm not raping people, doesn't mean I can't rape them in my head.

Same here.
I listen to music whenever I get the chance, on the bus to school, in school, lunch time, class, bus ride home, and sometimes i listen to my music if i want to make a song influenced by the song I was listening to
I do a lot of listening while driving and while on my computer. Sometimes I go and drive around aimlessly in the countryside just as a chance to listen to music, if I do it at home while not doing anything else I get bored but I sometimes don't have anything to do.
When im walking somewhere, on the comp or playing video games
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I literally always have music playing, unless I'm asleep, so secondary mostly
Quote by EnemyWolf
I listen to almost all of my music in the car while driving too and from school and while I am at the gym. Do any of you guys have specific "music-listening" times where you just sit and listen, making it the only activity, or do you listen to most of your music in the background, as in secondary to a primary activity?

You can drive and you don't know which to use?
i can't do anything well if i'm listening to music. I focus on the music and not what i'm doing. I always listen to my iPod while i'm in bed before i go to sleep, and on long car trips. So definalty a top priority
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

all the time, even when i sleep or when i'm in class.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.