8 47%
the buyers
7 41%
the marketing
2 12%
the reputation of the company
0 0%
Voters: 17.
Id say thats its really about all of those things. Gotta have a good product, make sure the buyer is happy and you have a good reputation and marketing helps get the word out about said product.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Q. What is business all about?

A. the product, the buyers, the marketing, and the "face" of the business.

Fixed
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
If the consumer is happy, then the business did its job.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
all of those. buisness is a combination of things working together
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

You know how I know it's business time? Because it's Wednesday.....

+1 for anyone who gets the reference (while not the exact lyric)

I'd say it's a combo of everything, but I suppose product would be most important because without it, the others fail.
buyer and product. other 2 things are less significant in terms of basic business transactions.
Money.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Pretty much all you listed was about marketing. The marketing mix (product, place, price, position) entails all that a business does in putting themselves forward in a market. Buyers = the buyers' and users' needs, wants and behaviour- an aspect of marketing, and reputation is associated with positioning [as respects their image].

Therefore, from your options, marketing. But really the bottom line of business is money, unless it's a charity organisation with the view to helping others.