i need some to help me with the clean solo in Six

I play it in normal drop D not drop d Standard

i can play the rest of it ok its just that clean solo part that i cant get

please and thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!
Can't anyone tab the clean solo part in (DADGBE)???
please i really need it
me and my friend are going to be preforming it
Quote by A6stringrythm
please i really need it
me and my friend are going to be preforming it

why don't you just listen to it and learn it by ear if it's really that big of a deal.
Quote by A6stringrythm
i need some to help me with the clean solo in Six

I play it in normal drop D not drop d Standard

please and thank you so much in advance!!!!!!!

not playing it in the same tuning as the band may be affecting you. Just take your time. Look for tabs of the song and change it so it sounds right to you if anything is off. Other than that, just take the time to figure it out by ear. IMO it's kind of sad to be limited by having to wait for other people to do things like this for you. COME ON MAN!! You're a musician (assumedly) ACT LIKE ONE!
hope that was helpful.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Last edited by highlordmugfug at Nov 22, 2008,
Quote by A6stringrythm
I've been trying to get it by ear

i just havent been able to get it right

and thanks

sarcasm maybe?
your best bet is just to keep trying, what about your friend, why can't he tab/figure it out then?
also, I would think that if you can't get it just perfect then just play your own thing during the solo, hell, it'll show you've got more to offer than just learning other people's songs
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
if you can't get it workied out then doing your own solo is really the only route to go, also you never answered about your friend
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by A6stringrythm

Don't get me wrong dude but, if you have the skills to play a metal song like that (including those licks at 2:30 and all those palm muted tremolo licks over the song) i really doubt that you can not figure out that simple clean solo. But if you really can't i would tell you how is that you have such technique to play and don't have aural skills. I know that maybe they don't come together but come on when you are playing fast metal riffs is because you are kind of an advanced player, and an advanced player is supposed to have a well trained ear.
i'm assuming the tab you're looking at is in d standard (dgcfad) or drop c (cgcfad) yes ? if so just move all the notes on the tab down two frets and you'll be able to play it in drop d.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
It has it somewhere on the internet. Just search for it on 911tabs or something.

Edit: Just incase, this isn't advertising for 911tabs, I'm trying to help. And besides, 90% of UG users probably know about it, it's for every tab site on the internet.
Last edited by Mustarded at Nov 23, 2008,
okay i can play pretty good
i just dont have the best ear, and ive been working on getting better with it ok

and we play the song in drop D (DADGDE)

and no its not 911tabs (and yeah most of them are UG)
and the biggest part of the clean that i want is at like 1:37 where its sorta like a arpregirated (sorry for my spell) chords.

and i never said i was advanced
Quote by A6stringrythm
please i really need it

Well there are already plenty of tabs (text tabs and guitar pro tabs) for the song you are looking for in this site. I don't know if you already saw the guitar pro tabs but if you don't you should, I think they can help you out because (in my opinion) they tend to be more accurate than text tabs. If you don't have Guitar Pro Software you can buy it (i recommend you) or use TuxGuitar, a free software that can open guitar pro files but doesn`t have as many features. Here's the link to the download page of TuxGuitar:

http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/download.html

And about the clean solo, first there are some arpeggios and then comes the lead guitar playing some octaves not single notes as some tabs are written, those octaves are followed by some downwards slides (towards the headstock), then there some octaves again followed by a few double stops. All that riff repeated two times is the clean solo.
So your going from D standard to Drop D?

Everything on the lowest string stays the same. On every other string play 2 frets down eg. if the tab writes 16th fret,you play the 14th fret.

Its not that hard really..
what clean bit..get the notes for the dgcfad tab and i will write it out for u in drop d..as i have nuthin to do in my evenings
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=