a couple of days ago, I discovered the marshall jtm 30. Although they are no longer in constant production, they stil fetch for about 450-550 dollars. This seems waaaay to good to be true. seeing as its a marshall and the several soundclips ive heard of it sound great. So my question is, is there a catch with this amp? Some kind of common technical prolblem perhaps? Anything that could explain this amp's low price? If so, is there a way to fix it?
is it possible for you to get some pics of the amp uploaded at all?

Edit: try and get a play on it as well.
if it's an online buy, get as much info from the supplier as you can. tell him to upload a sound sample, some pictures of the amp and it's electrics and if it's close to you see if you can get a play on it.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Last edited by Wicked Rose at Nov 21, 2008,
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Marshall/JTM-30/25/1

Google is your friend. "Marshall JTM 30 Reviews"

Anyways, I saw 2 on ebay at 450 and 535 buy it now, so price seems right...

As you can see, Average reliablilty is 7.6 over 71 responses, but there are a handful of stories that scream STAY AWAY. Looks like it's just hit or miss.
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
I bought one used and it IS great...amazing cleans and jcm like OD, with a tubescreamer it can do metal too. The reverb however is very subtle, if that matters to you, unfortunatly I had to return it because my parents didn't want me to buy used, damn them...
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp