Page 1 of 3
kinda long but should be worth it

so i went to buy a new cable and as always got a bad case of "ooh look at that one" so i spend about two to three hours. playing through a whole bunch of guitars and amps and as im kinda wrapping it up, this kid is leaving with his mom with the guitar he's going to buy (his mom was buying him a fuckin Schecter Synyster Custom, thats like a thousand dollars ) so they're looking at the Marshalls i was playing on. i saw the guitar he had, and yes i am a show off, so i started playing Unholy Confessions. the kid got all happy and watched(i heard him play he was like 10 and still very new at guitar). so then the guy on the other side of the amps(so he was playing on a line 6 ) begins to play Unholy Confessions as well. only better. much better(i've only been playing about a year and this guy has most likely been playing A LOT longer) but at this point the kid has walked away so the other guy starts to play Beast and the Harlot and i'm like "oh cool he plays a lot of songs i do, fun." so i start to play with him and it actually sounds alright. until he pulls his guitar out, pretty much throws it into those hooks that hold them up, and storms out, ,but not before giving me a look from hell. im confused cause its not like i showed him up or anything but i figure, what the hell. i buy my cable and leave. so as im walking to my car. the guy walks up to me in the parking lot. and just throws a hook that lands on my jaw and knocks me down. he then started kicking me in my ribs until i grabbed his foot to stop him. i got up and we started going at it until we heard sirens. he took off and i waited for the cops to talk to me. i guess the mom of that kid i played for were still in their car and they called the cops. they both said that i acted in self defense and the cops let me go. but my jaw hurts like a motherf*cker. any similar stories?

tl;dr-i got jumped by an asswipe guitarist
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Hah! I dunno if I believe this.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It was probably the owner of the shop pissed off because you spent 3 hours trying all the guitars and amps only to by a ****ty cable.

One day the otters will destroy you all... humans.
Are you serious? What a dick!
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
thats y u dont play sevenfold
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
yo holmes you shoulda popped a capp in his ass dawg.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Pics or it didnt happen
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by selkies

i fukn lol'd. it hurt, but i lol'd

and i would post pics guys but i have no camera at the moment
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by selkies

+1000000000000000000000000000000000
Wait, you got jumped by a 10-year old?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Tell the dudes who work there that if the guy comes back, alert the authorities and tell them to hold him down to proceed the beatings.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I call major BS until I see pics.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
thats fvcked up
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by Wulphy
Wait, you got jumped by a 10-year old?

haha no read the story, "guy" and "kid" are different people
Quote by Sonicxlover
Pics or shens.

I hate it when people pick fights with me. I'm not all that strong so I carry my knife around if I expect trouble. I almost stabbed a guy once, and it really ****ed me up mentally... I wish people just wouldn't be dicks
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
thats because you like Avenged sevenfold.

nah, actually, i would have banged his ass off. just do excercise and practice guitar. when you see him again, you will play his ass off, and when he tries to kill you outside, you will on his ass off. and the kid will worship you for life.

btw, first i told your story was going to be about you getting the schecter as a gift for playing cool. then when the other dude came in, i thought it was gonna be about the two jamming together and the people dancing around both, while you were playing a super guitar duel like in "crossroads". when you mentioned the parking lot, i thought it would be about you two becoming friends and forming a band. then when you got his foot, i thought you would own his ass off using super capoeira skills. in the end, your story sucked.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Nov 21, 2008,
People are stupid.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
this kid jumped me for kilingg him in jazz band auditions....then skooling him after on guitar hero.....forget that last part lol, i hate that game
Last edited by guitar351 at Nov 21, 2008,
That was so unexpected,i once was in a guitar store and i heard a dude on the other side of the room playing "like light to flies"by trivium, so to decided i join in playing the higher harmony xD
and we jammed a few songs, and after we had a cool chat bout guitars and bands... that's they way it should be lol. not getting smacked in the face.
Last edited by x Misanthropy x at Nov 21, 2008,
Pics or Shens.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by x Misanthropy x
That was so unexpected,i once was in a guitar store and i heard a dude on the other side of the room playing "like light to flies"by trivium, so i decided i joined in playing the higher harmony xD
and we jammed a few songs, and after we had a cool chat bout guitars and bands... that's they way it should be lol. not getting smacked in the face.

that exactly what i was hoping for too
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by selkies

Damn straight.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
maybe he was pissed cause you suck so bad
just kidding, your better than me.
oh god, i suck......
why is it taking so long for pics? Your not googeling them are you?
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by Jacoiskoby
why is it taking so long for pics? Your not googeling them are you?

because i answered that on the first page
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire

Apologies, should read the thread next time.
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg
^its koo

Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire

This is the first page.
Guy musta hit you pretty hard.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Øttər
Pics or shens.

I hate it when people pick fights with me. I'm not all that strong so I carry my knife around if I expect trouble. I almost stabbed a guy once, and it really ****ed me up mentally... I wish people just wouldn't be dicks

this.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by drunkinkoala
You got jumped by some guy you were spontaneously jamming with? What a douche.

His playing must of been horrible.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Ouch that sucks. I've never had anything that SERIOUS happen...But I was sitting in a guitar store next to this other kid and he started playing like some weird song that was really technical and gave me this weird smirk...So I grabbed a bass and played YYZ (really terribly) and apparently this kid thought that it was good, so he calls him mom over who then lectures me on how I'm "not being polite in 'serving' a 13 year old." Same thing happened in the drum room >_>
Favorite Bands: 1. Interpol, 2: The Smiths, 3: At the Drive In, 4: Radiohead, 5: Modest Mouse. I love Indie Rock. Sue me, why don't ya?

BASS POWER!
Page 1 of 3