So I've been doing a lot of research on this thing, I've heard a lot of sound clips and seen a lot of videos which really liked. Read a lot of reviews, and they all seem to be either very positive, or complaining about a broken regen control. So I just wanted to know if any of you guys have this pedal, and what you think of it. It seems to give me a lot of the sounds I would want from a delay, and it sure does have a warmth to it, that digital just can't achieve. So I was just wondering if anyone had any advice or information relevant to it.

Thanks.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Personally I do a dd-6 and think its just awesome.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I quite liked it when I tried one out, but it doesn't quite have the delay times for the stuff I do, so...
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
You found my thread and my clips....that's all I have for now. I can't really do a review. I did one for Slash_rocks that you've prolly already found. If you want more then 1 or 2 seconds of delay get a digital pedal. If you want all kinds of control and weird effects like reverse delay get a digital pedal.

If you want a nice warm delay that seems natural and sounds like reverb when turned to 9 o'clock all I can recommend is the Carbon Copy. I have clips with RP250 delay as well...they are very different.
Quote by SSL27
I quite liked it when I tried one out, but it doesn't quite have the delay times for the stuff I do, so...

Well, you're clearly looking for a digital delay.

As far as analog delay goes, you can't beat the carbon copy for its price range. It's really a great pedal.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I just want that kind of warm addition to my sound, I don't need the crazy digital whathaveyou's (Plus I have ALL SORTS of digital delays on my POD) I just want that subtle echo of what I play for some stuff. This one really seems to fit the bill.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.