hey guys!!!

so as the title says i am "about to build a Wah...need help for my parts order!!!!"
im going to be building the ever popular GGG (general guitar gadgets-for all you guys out of the know) modable wah. now im about to make my order from effects connection, im building the pedal from scratch (besides the wah enclosure)

now i understand most of the parts but am new to WAH building and got no clue about the inductors!

iv circled where i dont know what part to use...

now im pretty sure
http://www.effectsconnection.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=390
and
http://www.effectsconnection.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=391

are the correct parts BUT they sem to only have two solder points and on the diagram thers 4 for each inductor?

I NEED HELP
My Gear...

*1967 Flying V Alpine White "Kimberley"
*Squire Bullet Strat "Jess"
*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50
*Sh*tty Jap tele copy to become my "hard rock" project esquire ill make a thread soon....
nah there isnt one as far as i can tell from the GGG website...or google
My Gear...

*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50
*Sh*tty Jap tele copy to become my "hard rock" project esquire ill make a thread soon....
I had a look at the parts you posted for the inductors and I don't think they're the right ones. While one of them might work for T2, it appears that T1 is either tapped, or has two coils on the bobbin. Unless you know exactly what the inductance of these parts is and how they're wrapped, it'd be darned near impossible to guess and get it right. You could probably guess and come up with a unique sound, but I hate guessing.
I almost missed it due to the large pink circles you drew on the diagram. Even though T1 and T2 appear to have 4 leads each, 2 of the leads are common. I had noticed this on T2, but totally missed it on T1. Given that fact, I think I'd be tempted to order those inductors and give the project a try.
As near as I can tell:

-The series of capacitors in the upper left are for you to decide. The 6 position switch allows you to pick which one is active. The website might have suggested values.
-The capacitors inside are all marked with their value.
-The resisters with the boxes around them are simple resisters with their values marked.
-The ones that look like half-circles are transistors. The markings (i.e. MPSA18) next to them specify what kind.
-T1 and T2 are the inductors.
-Pot is the potentiometer.
- Input jack is stereo. This might be part of a kill switch that doesn't let the pedal turn on if it doesn't have a cord inside as a way to save batteries. Output is mono.

- I'm honestly not sure about the R's which have a circle around them. The arrow makes me think diode, but those are only single pathway, so I really don't know. Does someone with more schematic skill than me have any ideas?
-If you like to plug your pedals in, it might be best to have someone tell you how to add a DC power input. I've been told that you just put it in the same place as the battery inputs, but I'm not 100% on that.

I hope that helps.
hey guys, cheers for the help

Quote by KG6_Steven
I almost missed it due to the large pink circles you drew on the diagram. Even though T1 and T2 appear to have 4 leads each, 2 of the leads are common. I had noticed this on T2, but totally missed it on T1. Given that fact, I think I'd be tempted to order those inductors and give the project a try.

after reading this and looking at the layout i think your right. i think the 4 red dots in each circle were i thought you soldered the parts into i thnk they are something else and further along on the right hand side of the circle there are just the normal solder holes. i think thats where you solder the two sides of the inductors. ill give it a shot and see how it turns out. i mean otherwise if they arnt the right parts its pretty co-in-si-dental that there in the "wah parts" section of effects connection and are called inductors.

iv got faith now!

RAWR
My Gear...

*Peavey VK112
*Boss ME-50