So all of these guitars are supposedly good. I really have trouble buying a guitar without playing it. Which is truly the best and which will sound the best.
Epiphone most likely ,but I've never played an agile.(but they are so tempting to buy)
Jay tursers are made of plywood.
But I once had(traded for a mic stand) a plastic bodied strat copy that played and sounded great.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
As someone who has an Agile, as well as an Epiphone, I gotta say they're both pretty great. The Agile is the Reaper though, and the Epi is a LP. So I don't really know what you're looking for.

Never played a Turser yet.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I just plugged in my JT LP after having it sit for nearly a year. I remember now why it's sat for a year.

Stick with Agile or Epiphone.
Quote by Final
In my opinion:

Agile>Epiphone>Jay Turser.

That's just from my experiences.
This.
Quote by ch0
I just plugged in my JT LP after having it sit for nearly a year. I remember now why it's sat for a year.

Stick with Agile or Epiphone.

what you cant handle the weight
I've never owned or played an Agile, but I have owned an Epiphone low end LP and I currently own a Turser. I probably won't part with the JT. The Epi was okay but limited.
Can't say I've ever touched a Jay Turser.

As far as Agile vs Epi goes though, there's no real difference. The Epi has things like the real LP body shape and a better stopbar, but then it does cost a bit more. Really they're equal, it just comes down to if you're willing to spend extra money to get the more traditional shape and slightly better stock hardware.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I've only ever played a Jay Turser P-bass... and it was garbage. I say: stay away! I love my Epi paul, though. It's well built, heavy as a ton of bricks, sounded ok without upgraded pickups and is a sharp looking instrument. Never played an Agile, though.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
had an agile al3100 and it was great, but heavy in a way that it did not balance on my knee. i now have an epi lp ultra and am very happy with it. quality guitar. also have an epi lp jr. 57 reissue. quality.
the better grade agiles are quality, don't think there is really any doubt about that these days. my epi ultra is made in the same factory as the agiles. some name that starts with u.