I ate a catterpiller today. I ate it because I was at a big event with food from all over the world and in Africa they eat these. It was imported from somewhere in Africa, gutted, boiled, and fried. I ate one. It was okay. The worst part was that it was chewy AND crunchy, and would go away...

What are some disgusting things YOU'VE eaten, Pit?
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Your mother's pussy...

...the lowest denominator or joke/insult
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Human.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
I once ingested a spoon full of fermented offal discharge..worst thing I have ever tasted.

You think that's bad, I had some mutilated stillborns once. Gross as hell.
I once ate "Packet and Tripe"...

I've seen people eat eggshells, orange skins and moldy bread, but nothing compares to Packet and Tripe, the smell is rancid.

EDIT: For anyone interested in what Packet and Tripe is, http://www.csn.ul.ie/~ivan/packet_and_tripe.html is the recipe. Its basically blood pudding, milk and intestines all boiled together, it looks like a dessert lol

Also, I've eaten sheep's heart, I'm not sure if I should mention it though because it was really nice.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 21, 2008,
I was gonna go to that thing today... But I didn't.

Manflesh.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by metaldud536
I would never eat my caterpie.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Worst thing I bit into was a Motrin Gelcap, tastes awfully bad and the liquid inside the little cap itches your tongue really hard and makes you almost cry... just dont try it
long pork.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
my ex girlfriends cooking...god she was a terrible cook!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
one of my friends said she's eaten cat, dog, mouse, and several types bird, though she doesn't remember it because she was young at the time, her parents said she ate it though (she lived in China)

not trolling, the girl was serious.

my parents said they had to vacuum a few times a day when I was little, I would eat EVERYTHING (pennies, cat fur, stickers, etc) that was on the floor. once when I was 6 I ate some dirt, an apple seed and a glass of water hoping to grow an apple tree inside me, and I could always have apples. It didn't work, unfortunately.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
a spoonful of rocks for a dare when i was five
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by skvvisgaar
one of my friends said she's eaten cat, dog, mouse, and several types bird, though she doesn't remember it because she was young at the time, her parents said she ate it though (she lived in China)

not trolling, the girl was serious.

my parents said they had to vacuum a few times a day when I was little, I would eat EVERYTHING (pennies, cat fur, stickers, etc) that was on the floor. once when I was 6 I ate some dirt, an apple seed and a glass of water hoping to grow an apple tree inside me, and I could always have apples. It didn't work, unfortunately.

I believe that, they eat a lot more than that in China lol. I think its cool that they have no hang-ups about what counts as meat.
A friend of mine went to Hong Kong and brought back a load of these flat rectangular bars that looked like pieces of dry wall. Everyone else refused to eat them, but I couldn't stop eating them

I was kinda the same when it came to eating random things. I remember distinctly eating match heads, drinking vinegar and whatnot lol

Also, I think pretty much every child at some point wanted to have a tree growing inside them lol Which reminds me, I used to eat the entire apple, core, seeds, stem

I eat anchovies, plenty of people despise them. I'm cheap, so I'd eat pretty much anything

BTW, its 5am here, and I am jonesing for some Alligator Jerky
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by InvaderTSN
You think that's bad, I had some mutilated stillborns once. Gross as hell.

AND I once had a body that had an advanced corpse tumor that was going through a pseudophathological vivisection.
It was unbelievable delicious...
Quote by Xiaoxi

Ugggh, I hate to admit it, but I wretched when I saw the photo of the oysters, I usually have a really strong stomach and could watch car wrecks all day, but that upset my stomach
Quote by ravioli123

Quote by metaldud536
I would never eat my caterpie.

this is never gonna get old
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
When i was a kid i ate grass, bugs, rocks, flowers...everything really

most recently? olives.

*shudder*
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Macaroni and Cheese, Ketchup, And Chocolate Milk.

And not the normal macaroni, that nasty school macaroni garbage. I almost threw up the second that thing touched my tongue...

My friend made me do it...
"If an injury need to be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
- Niccolo Machiavelli
Last edited by Legion355 at Feb 9, 2009,
"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

WTF!
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm