I want to get my Agile Les Paul professionally adjusted(truss rod and frets). Are there any good cheap shops around Gilroy or San Jose that does this well?
I may have spoken too soon. The important thing with something like this is to find a good luthier to do the work. It's worth paying a little more for this. Guitar Center always has someone but you'll want to find out if he's any good. You can usually get an estimate on a fret dressing and set up right off the bat though, so just call around and get some quotes. Ask them how much experience they have, you know.

If it's absolutely crucial that you get it done the cheapest, small shops are probably not what you're looking for, because they don't get enough business to operate at the thin profit margins that keep prices low.
Small shops are more expensive but they do better work because since they are smaller they will work harder to keep customers coming back to them.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Isnt there one on main street in morgan hill, I remember wanting to go in
I was there recently to visit family
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Guitar Showcase in SJ im pretty sure does that, if not there gotta be a few places in the SJ area that do...
Gear:

Carvin Cobalt-350
LTD Alexi-600
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III 15
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
Boss FZ-5
Dunlop Slash Wah
Hey Rasveer, i believe antones is an Orange dealer, any clue how decent their selection is?
Gear:

Carvin Cobalt-350
LTD Alexi-600
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III 15
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2
Boss FZ-5
Dunlop Slash Wah
Quote by m_Soares
Hey Rasveer, i believe antones is an Orange dealer, any clue how decent their selection is?

no clue, best go look around on their website
personally whenever i need stuff i go to Allegro's but for repairs i prefer Aantones
Dick+strings= owww