Page 1 of 2
So a fight breaks out in my school. They TRY to punch each other in the face but either too pussy/not strong enough.. well that's not the point but when your fighting like a 1v1, would it be stupid if you started doing kicks like backspinning? If you do martial arts, would you use it? or just keep the fist fights as fist fights?
Punches, knees to the face, elbows, and Muay Thai kicks are good fun when they seriously hurt someone.
watch the ufc. see how many people do it. there is your answer.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
drunken masters ftw
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
punch to the throat=win
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
Quote by RPGoof
I just tell my pikachu to use thunderbolt, he does the job.

thunderbolt does not effect enemy gastly

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by redflag69
well, if I martial arts, Id probably use them

if someone kicked me, Id probably cast Divine Shield, hit them with a hammer of justice and wail on them.

oh gosh i wish i didnt know what you were talking about. (im a previous WoW addict).

anyways, yeah id use martial arts in a fight.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

the only rule when fighting is to not kick your opponent in the nuts.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
Quote by RPGoof
I just tell my pikachu to use thunderbolt, he does the job.

You're not metaldud.

If I was ever in a fight, I'd just punch and slap or whatever.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Martial arts look queer in street fights... but you'd hate to get your ass kicked because you didn't use your martial arts. Either way you look like a pantywaist...
Quote by redflag69
well, if I martial arts, Id probably use them

if someone kicked me, Id probably cast Divine Shield, hit them with a hammer of justice and wail on them.

fear, dot, lulz.
warcraft pwns.
Quote by blindfatkid23

says who?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Callo
thunderbolt does not effect enemy gastly

I believe it should be affect
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by bloodshed344
Obviously if I'm in a fight I'm mad at whoever I'm fighting and don't care about their nuts and want to hurt them in the most painful way possible.

contrary to my Username, hitting people in the junk while fighting isnt cool
Quote by bloodshed344
Obviously if I'm in a fight I'm mad at whoever I'm fighting and don't care about their nuts and want to hurt them in the most painful way possible.

Well do it without tearing their nutsack. Honestly, only women can kick men in the balls, and even then the freedom is limited to when she's being beaten or raped. Under no other circumstances is anyone's foot allowed near a man's crotch.
Quote by bloodshed344

This
fighting has no rules, unless you do do it for a living and get paid. Hell, I fought a narcoleptic guy once. If you're mad enough to fight, you shouldn't be thinking "I don't wanna hurt his balls" My friend knows Muay Thai and Brazilian jujitsu, he's usually eager to fight people, just for fun.
I would use martial arts especially if they were out to seriously injure you the whole survival instict would kick in
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by blindfatkid23

No, the only rule when fighting is don't lose. If you are fighting it should be over a life and death situation so no holds are barred.

Here's the secret to martial arts: It's about poking out eyes, tearing out throats, and blowing knee caps.

If someone attacks me, I'm going for the eyes, the throat, groin, or knees. If they can't see they can't catch you. If they can't breathe... well...
The groin hurts most people, but some people, especially when adrenaline is running, has a chance of only enraging the person. As for the knee caps, it only takes around 10 lbs of pressure to blow one out if they are straight. Trust me, they won't be running for you, or for the rest of their life for that matter.
Quote by DartS17
This
fighting has no rules, unless you do do it for a living and get paid. Hell, I fought a narcoleptic guy once. If you're mad enough to fight, you shouldn't be thinking "I don't wanna hurt his balls" My friend knows Muay Thai and Brazilian jujitsu, he's usually eager to fight people, just for fun.

anyone who has ever done a martial art should know that its only for self defense

martial art ass kicking for fun =
Quote by TunerAddict
BEST PAINTJOB EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sickest paint job in all of GB&C

Hawaiian Shirt Guy Of the Australia FTW! Club.
PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.
Australians only.

I know Judo and it doesn't help one little bit in fights, never try to use something structured, just aim to hurt and absolutely wail on the dude if they happen to lose their balance.

HIT THE NOSE!!!!
Quote by Zombee
Well do it without tearing their nutsack. Honestly, only women can kick men in the balls, and even then the freedom is limited to when she's being beaten or raped. Under no other circumstances is anyone's foot allowed near a man's crotch.

A lot of guys at my school have decided that for fun they will kick other guys in the balls while he's just sitting or standing somewhere. They haven't got me thankfully, but I still think what they're doing is stupid.

More on topic, I think it's fine to use martial arts in a fight if someone starts a fight with you, but you shouldn't if you start the fight.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
all kicks / punchs where you twist around are stupid. a second of offering your back to your enemy is stupid as ****k.

hit important ares like the solarplexus, the neck and the bubble.

solarplexus - point where most muscles run together direct under the breast bone
makes him stunned very hard and hurts quiet much

neck - hit the aorta -> enemys brain has no oxygen -> enemy goes down

bubble: if you kick into a full bubble your enemy dies. the urin comes into his body and he gets poisoned. only do this in emergencys
All school fights are retarded. Rather than deciding how you're going to kick someone's ass in the playground at lunch, why don't you just grow up and work on resolving the issue? =/
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
my friend does muai thai and hes pretty good and i asked him the other week if he would use them in a street fight and hes like hell yea. so now whenever im with him i have no fear
Quote by Blackening
neck - hit the aorta

The Aorta is an artery attached to the heart

Any fighting is stupid, violence solves nothing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The Aorta is an artery attached to the heart

Seriously...

I use elbows more than punches.
if i was good enough at martial arts then of course i would use it, as long as it wasn't lethal.

basically, my tactics if i ever get into a fight are to kick hiim in the balls, punch in the stomach and then run away!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by DartS17
Hell, I fought a narcoleptic guy once.

Bet he was easy to get into a sleeper hold.
I live in France, despite being English. In England, in a serious fight, someone is killed or brutally injured. In France in a serious fight, bad words were said.

Seriously, a French kid slapped a mate of mine thinking it'd scare the daylights out of him and he and all the other English kids there just laughed at him for thinking a slap was so bad.
If I have to fight I kick them in the shins, punch them in the stomach and elbow them in the face.

It works alright
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Zombee

ur doin it wrong
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
contrary to my Username, hitting people in the junk while fighting isnt cool

Sigged.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Page 1 of 2