Okay im really frustrated with this pedal right now. Ive been trying to get a decent AC/DC tone with it but nothing ive tried works. Actually ive just been trying to get ANY decent tone. Im playing with a Gibson Les Paul Junior through a small peavey amp. Any suggestions?
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
How long ago did you buy it? It's really not a very good processor. If possible, return it and upgrade to the ME50
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
^Oh man i bought it a long time ago. I think around march so taking it back probably wont work. I bought it because i couldnt afford to buy much else.
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Suggestions? Ditch the ME-20.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Well im going to trade it in at my music store and buy a new pedal. What kind of pedals would help me get a classic rock sound?
Quote by farcry
This is unfortunate. Luckily, you've learned the lesson that it's rarely a good idea to settle based on price. Always save up!

As for the ACDC tone, I'm afraid I can't really help you. I haven't used the ME20 much at all.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Yeah i just didnt really know what i shouldve bought at the time. Seeing a processor at that price made the stupid buyer in me come out.
Quote by farcry
I've got a peavey transtube that pretty much hates anything plugged into it. Although I'm not all that impressed with the ME 20, in this case your amp could be just as much at fault.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
^the ME20 hates everything too. ive used it with about 3 other amps and it sounded terrible everytime.
Quote by farcry
So did you come in here for advice, or just to get a nice and hateful rant on the ME-20 going?
Quote by FlyingBeerman
So did you come in here for advice, or just to get a nice and hateful rant on the ME-20 going?

Now how would starting a rant help solve my problem? I came here for help not to rant.
Quote by farcry
Quote by pnkrockfishermn
Well im going to trade it in at my music store and buy a new pedal. What kind of pedals would help me get a classic rock sound?

dont buy pedals first cuz u got crappy amp. buy a good amp first
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Well, the main thing about poorly designed effects is that you have to use them in a non-conventional manner to get them to just sound weird. Try playing a simple guitar pattern while continuously switching between patches in time with the beat. Get the rotary and delay going and cut the distortion channel in and out rapidly, or try playing notes with the volume down, and then bringing it up to lose the attack. Basically, do anything to keep the sound from being static long enough for you to realize how poorly made it is.