Has anyone else had problems with firefox crashing ever since the recent update?? It has for me at least once a day ever since I updated it this week. Before that it never did.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by GuitarNinja12
Has anyone else had problems with firefox crashing ever since the recent update?? It has for me at least once a day ever since I updated it this week. Before that it never did.

Only when I'm on youtube
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I just don't update Firefox, I still have version 2. something.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, at least until it's passed the "open beta" stage that seems to have plagued the market lately.
you're the only person to ever have any problem with firefox ever in the whole history of history ever. EVAR.
I've been having loads of crashes recently, especially when closing youtube videos.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Yes it has been and its really pissing me off.
Quote by Benjibum

Or in Final Fantasy terms, think of him as always casting Reflect on himself. The only way to hurt him is to cast Reflect on yourself and bounce Firaga off yourself.

What a load of rubbish. Just punch him in the ****ing shins.
Actually it's been hanging recently with more than 3 windows open - this is on a d.core 2ghz with 2gb ram. Restart.

Hmmm
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Only when I'm on youtube

Same, yesterday especially.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
mine does it all the time

i gave up and im back to using IE again...no problems
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
generally on all videos
Not just youtube
But some videos just won't play and Firefox bugs out on me
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
When I upload more than 1 photo at a time onto photobucket, Firefox crashes.
Pisses me off, but I rarely ever upload stuff, so I don't mind.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
Yep. It's been crashing since I redid my computer and downloaded the newest version yesterday. I thought I had singled out the problem (AVG toolbar) but it just did it again with that disabled, so I'm not sure.
Nope, though my massive collection of RSS feeds means it slows down a minute or two every hour or so. Get Session Manager to ensure you don't lose out on your session (it's better than the built-in).
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
aye, youtube

maybe google wants us to convert to chrome, so they inserted a code in all youtube vids so it crashes firefox? :P
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah