Im wanting to buy a multi-effects bass pedal and was just wanting to get some advise on a good brand to look into ive used a digitech bp80 that I borrowed from my neighbour and it seemed alright but ive never really used one before so as far as I know it might have blown.
Quote by jonnyblade7
im always willing to try anything who makes good stomp boxes

get a multi unless you know what you want. Boss, Digitech, and Zoom all make starter multis.of these, the Boss is the best, unless you have a 5 string, it doesn't like that low B much.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
get a multi unless you know what you want. Boss, Digitech, and Zoom all make starter multis.of these, the Boss is the best, unless you have a 5 string, it doesn't like that low B much.

should I stick with the digitech bp80 or upgrade to the bp200
Im thinking of going digitech because I don't feel like going to the city just to get one and our local store is good on prices
bp80 is fine. the point of this pedal is to find out what you like. the cheaper, the better.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I bought a zoom B1 for £20 in a pawn shop, I was chuffed!
I'm looking for an expression pedal for it justnow - I will probably mod a cheap volume pedal as I am poor and the mod should be only slightly challenging at most.

I wrote a review on it here actually! It's long and a bit boring...
I got the same as the guy above, but i got mine with an expression pedal. Its a good pedal, but I wouldn't gig it, I'd be afraid to break it as its just plastic.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
what would that be called? a Fibson with Gender confusion issues?