hey guys
well ive pretty much decided on a practice amp, a roland cube 15w. but are there any other ones that are even better for roughly the same price, preferably 15w to 20w, as its only for my room. i play metal (metallica, avenged sevenfold), but also need an amp with a good clean channel too.

Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
peavey rage 158
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
the Roland Cube 20x is good for metal. Get it.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
From much experience... Stick with the Roland Cubes. Awesomely loud for their size, but also very good sound quality when you back off the volume.
cheers guys, im gonna go in tomorrow to decide between the 20x and the 15x
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

Have you tried the Peavey Viper 30W? I hear its pretty good! and its got way more effects/models...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Vypyr-30-30W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=482909
____________My Gear:___________

Bad SX starter kit Guitar
Cube 30W(Finally!! )

Cort X-11 Fund $65/$250
Bugera 333xl 212 Fund $0/$880

Finally got myspace, go check it out ---> www.myspace.com/ianbearmusic
I'd STRONGLY recommend the 30X. I use it in my bedroom which is pretty small; with power squeezer (built in little button which makes it a 2 watt amp), volume isn't an issue at all. But it does have the R-Fier model, which kicks the Metal Stack model's ass.
Vox AD15VT/VT15!! Valvetronix FTW!

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
thanks heaps guys, ill look into the vypyr as well.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik