Hey....wasn't really sure where to post this...but occasionally when I log on I will notice something odd.. You know in your profile it will tell you the number of posts that you have made... well occasionally I will log on and have one or two less than when I last checked... whats the deal with that?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Pit posts aren't permanent, they stay for a few minutes before reducing your post count to what it was.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
well when I logged off last time I had 331 posts... now I have 328.... and not that the number really matters I'm just curious... I don't think I was posting any garbage either...
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Pit posts aren't permanent, they stay for a few minutes before reducing your post count to what it was.

well I guess that would make sense
Total Failure

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
well I guess that would make sense

Not really, because I hardly ever post outside the pit, although it would explain why I don't have as many posts as I thought I had... *ponders*
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Why would you care how many posts you have anyways? So you can keep track of how much of a life you don't have?

I don't have a 238 life
Quote by Zero-Hartman

This. Also if a thread you posted in gets deleted, all record your post will be gone as well.
Quote by which ones pink
This. Also if a thread you posted in gets deleted, all record your post will be gone as well.

This will happen quite frequently if threads you posted in ages ago get deleted from pruning.